Middlesbrough FC - Throw Down The Anchor!

If Tranmere can beat Bolton you'll have no problem Boro...

Go on lads show 'em who's boss :mrgreen: *chants* JUNINHO! JUNINHO! JUNINHO!

Boro said:
I love the unbiased commentry on the Premiership. A drab "Oh its juninho" for our goals and they RVN scores and you get
"OOHHHHHHHHHHH YEESSS! GAME ON! RUUD VAN NISTLEROOY! GET IN THERE!"
for their goal. The sense of relief in his voice when Giggs scored, and the "You knew it was coming, you sensed it! He knew! He knew!". But hey. :D

Great headers from Juninho though!

yeah they were all good goals from the brazilian wiiz-kid

The tensions building, my ticket arrived today! The town is buzzing, shops arent now decorated in boro colours, a huge COME ON BORO banner is drapped over the tallest building in the town! I really cant wait, same as the other fans around the town. We're like kids before christmas. Gonna be great. Im taking a camera so i might put some pics up on here too.

The countdown is underway...
:D

SulphuricX said:
Shoundt some of you be celebrating?

Some of us? Everyone in Middlesbrough is celebrating! There's only me on here (aside from one or 2 others who rarely post) and i cant celebrate very well by myself so im partying in the boro.

Like i said - not enough boro fans to celebrate in here. I'll post some pictures once i get my film developed

Great win for Boro. Allaradyce is complaining about Mike Riley but whatever, I'm happy for Boro even though it was them that knocked us out of the cup.

Juninho's face at the end was magical. He really does love the club.

Celebrate well Boro!

I shold have posted in this thread before but I'll say it again well done Boro, even though I'm black & white through and through I watched the game and was well chuffed for you especially the chairman.

Looking forward to hearing a certain Mr. Slavin on the Legends tonight.

scozza said:
I shold have posted in this thread before but I'll say it again well done Boro, even though I'm black & white through and through I watched the game and was well chuffed for you especially the chairman.

Looking forward to hearing a certain Mr. Slavin on the Legends tonight.

Me too - Super Mac wont be so smug now!

Your not wrong their, Supermac is a bit smug. Slavin will be loving it.

Having said that I think Gates is the best of the three of them.

We still did the double over you though so don't get too carried away.

Lol despite us being the most successful club in the north east of recent years ;)

COMON BORO!

BARCELONA!
MADRID!
WHO YA TRYING TO KID?!
COZ THE BORO'S GONNA SHOW WHAT WE'RE ABOOT!

Gates is the worst person on 3 legends by far, his lack of knowledge about Sunderland is laughable compared to the way Slaven and Mac talk about there clubs imo
well done to the boro! about time someone in the north east won a Trophy
The mags are the last team to win something up here now, Biggest team my arse ;)

getfile.asp

Great win for the Boro I just knew they were gonna win the cup this year, just had this feeling.

Don Domenico said:
Juninho is class player, shame he's never played for a big team. He's good enough for such a team imo.

He's playing for a big team now ;) .

Anyway, back at work after what can only be described as a mammoth weekend. Boro fans were outstanding all weekend, we were staying in cheltenham on the saturday and sunday nights and there was boro everywhere, i have heard similar stories from people who stayed in gloucster (sp?), bristol and swindon. In cardiff on the sunday the most amazing sight before the game was 30,000 boro fans playing head tennis with a silver football in the street, far better pyrotechnics than those that greeted the teams. In fact i didn't see a single bolton shirt until I got in the ground, where were they hiding?

The match itself was mental, surely the most open cup final ever, proper end to end stuff, and the longest 90 minutes of my life. Bolo Zenden has now become a legend in the boro, everyone slagged him off when he arrived, including me, but now it would be a traversty if we didn't sign him on at the end of the season.

First trophy in 128 years, i don't think that will sink in properly until we are at the san-siro next season.

Come on Boro!

I am now paying for the weekend with the worst hangover of my life. Was it all worth it? I'll let you be the judge of that :D.

Only one Stevie Gibson.

E-I-O.

Brilliantly put jonesinho!

Juninho never played for a big team? Get lost we're in Europe now mate! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!
I'll post some pictures from the weekend later, ive just got them developed and ill need to upload them somewhere.

There's only one Bolo Zenden!
One Bolo Zenden!
He used to be sh*te!
But now he's alright!
Walking in a Zenden wonderland!

Cant wait for the parade on sunday...

Boro said:
Cant wait for the parade on sunday...

Too right, i remember going to the "parade" after the FA Cup final in 97 (to celebrate losing everything :( ), that was a good day but how good will it be with the cup :D .

We're just a small town in europe ;) .

Ah hey we're still in Europe. Very disappointing cup hangover but i was expecting it - typical boro. Im still overjoyed about the cup so hey.

Follow Follow Follow!
Coz The Boro Have Got Juninho!
And The Angels Will Sing...
Steve McClaren Is King!
And Its Off To Europe We Gooo!
:mrgreen:

Brilliant stuff. Top notch - worth every penny today. 5-3. WOOO!

Back
Top Bottom