Middlesbrough FC - Throw Down The Anchor!

COMON BORO! I cant believe this game. Too tense for my liking it really is!

Manchester Utd - 2
(RVN, Giggs)

Middlesbrough - 3
(Juninho x2, Job)

FULL TIME

All the geordies went to rome to go and see the pope
All the geordies went to rome to go and see the pope
All the geordies went to rome to go and see the pope and this is what he said...

Who's that team they call the Boro?
Who's that team we all adore?
Oh they play in red and white
And they're f**king dynamite!
And we'll all support the BORO evermore!

Intruiged to know how on earth juninho got two headers in. He's like the smallest player on the pitch. Premiership will be a good watch tonight

14_Henry said:
Boro for the Carling Cup for me now!!

And Arsenal for the league :D

T-T-Teessiders!
Proud to come from Teesside :shaking: :colours: :salute:

I love the unbiased commentry on the Premiership. A drab "Oh its juninho" for our goals and they RVN scores and you get
"OOHHHHHHHHHHH YEESSS! GAME ON! RUUD VAN NISTLEROOY! GET IN THERE!"
for their goal. The sense of relief in his voice when Giggs scored, and the "You knew it was coming, you sensed it! He knew! He knew!". But hey. :D

Great headers from Juninho though!

"Against the run of play"
Cheeky scumbags! The lot of them! I listened to it and it was ned to end no one way traffic. Give the highlights to Sky!

THERE'S ONLY ONE JOB ON TEESSIDE!

Exactly when Job scores he just like, "And Job has equalised.... against the run of play..... its 3-2...."

Jeusus how much do the Mancs pay these cunts. i'd love it if we beat em to the title this season... LOVE it.

Not suprising at all since clive tilsey is a man utd supporter. I could totally hear he was devested they scored the third and relieved giggs got the equaliser saying it was coming etc etc. But Gabby Yorath thinks Henry may go to Real :shock:

This is an IQ test for all the Man U fans out there ;)
lets see if they can fill in the gaps.

JOB definitely got the --- done!!! ;) ;) ;) :salute:

Got to say what a wonder tackle by southgate on o'shea, with swarzer flat on his back inside the goal gareth managed to pull that one out. Thank god he stayed at boro and wasnt tempted with a move to OT.

14_Henry said:
Not suprising at all since clive tilsey is a man utd supporter. I could totally hear he was devested they scored the third and relieved giggs got the equaliser saying it was coming etc etc. But Gabby Yorath thinks Henry may go to Real :shock:

Yeah but who ever listens to what girls say about footy :mrgreen:

Roll on the Geordies a week on saturday now!
One Job on Teesside! One Job on Teeeeeesside!

Prem Table - 1 game in hand, 31 points. If we beat Birmingham then we're on 34, which is around 9th or 8th i think. Fingers crossed our season is looking up

Feckin Juninho!!

Always been one of my fave palyers, we didnt get near him all night, but two goals with his head, whats that all about. :)

Well you have now become our official bogey team!!!!

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Feckin Juninho!!

Always been one of my fave palyers, we didnt get near him all night, but two goals with his head, whats that all about. :)

Well you have now become our official bogey team!!!!

Congrats to the Boro, bogey team of the CURRENT champions, not bad.

Nickybaker said:

lol dont worry mate we'll let you look after if for us for the usual one season, it came back to us in a right state last year, look after it this time :)

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Nickybaker said:

lol dont worry mate we'll let you look after if for us for the usual one season, it came back to us in a right state last year, look after it this time :)

Lets hope the players grow to attached and don't want to give it back fingers crossed.

Well time is ticking away to the final my ticket application will have been processed today so it'll be sent out soon hopefully, and im booked on my flight to cardiff. A week and a half to go and i cant wait, although ull be happier once i have my tickets in my hand! The panic will start to set in soon if i dont have my ticket by the end of the week!

Anyway anyone else getting themselves to the final? Any bolton fans screwed up with the mess your club made of the tickets? Any other boro fans going?

COMON BORO
boroanimation.gif

I'll be there :D .

Queued up last saturday for two and a half hours for my ticket with my 'S' prefix season ticket ;) .

Staying in Bristol on the saturday night because the bolton fans have snapped up every hotel in the cardiff, nay wales, area.

Looking forward to it immensley, although we have to hammer the geordies first, and no injuries, hopefully.

Come on Boro 8) .

Listen up Boro fans, your pathetic excuse for a team is going to be crushed at the hands of the mighty wanderers, beg for mercy now before you we take away your only hope of winning something for the next decade.

This ones for you Brockie!

Back
Top Bottom