Middlesbrough FC - Throw Down The Anchor!

Lol no point saying discuss mate, im likely to be the only one who'll post in here! But glad to see its back after 3 months.

Zenden = Crap but better than Greening. Get him out for Downing, Get Doriva in there too.

Mills = Quality. Get in here permenantly

Arsenal = :(

Wednesday night = :D

McClarens Tactics = ???

You going on wednesday mate?
And are you a season ticket holder?

I can only assume zenden has something in his contract that guarantees him a game every week.

I'll be there on wednesday... season ticket holder, for my sins.

Is there only 2 of us?

Oh yeh, while i remember, by idea for wednesday night:-

------------------Schwarzer-------------------
-------Southgate------------Ugo--------------
Mills---------------------------------Queudrue
-------------------------------------------------
-----------Mendieta----Boateng--------------
Parnaby------------------------------Downing
-------------------------------------------------
----------------Juninho------------------------
-------------------Maccarone-----------------

Purely since i think Mendi plays much better in the center, and i was trying to think of a way too accomodate him and Juninho in the same side.

Yeah there's only 2 of us, well saying that im the only one who posts regularly on the forums, and i havent spotted anyone else except you.
Wheres your season ticket? Im North Stand Block 17 near the Holgate 86 banner.

East Stand, Block 42 ;)

I'd pick the same team... except you just know zenden will play.

I'd send him back to chelsea and give downing his wages for a new contract.

C'mon Boro!

Yeah rumour has it Zenden has a clause saying he must play 70% of the games or something, which i find ridiculous. He'll probs swap Mendi and Parnaby and replace Parnaby with Zenden. I reckon Downing will play. Altho with Doriva back from suspension you never know.

Massimo has hit some erm "form" used very lightly.

But i cant wait for it, supposedly freezing conditions, the coldest on record its rumoured to be so im hoping it goes ahead. But ill be partying in the stands come the end of 90mins if we're through. Should be a cracker.

Fingers crossed for some positive tactics anyhow.

As long as Henry, Pires, Ljungberg, Viera don't play we have half a chance.

Must admit i am a touch worried :l .

Scarborough were unlucky today by the way!

HAHA PUT THAT IN THE CHELSKI THREAD, AND ANNOY THE F*CK OUT OF THEM!!!! :mrgreen:

-azn

If we'd have won yesterday i think Wenger would have put the big boys out on Wednesday night. However i think he'll go with the little fish again, maybe with Veira and Wiltord in there which doesnt worry me too much, we just need George to clatter Veira ;)

Think ill get myself down there early on wednesday, get a burger and chips at reduced prices (for once) a lager and party in the stands soak up the atmosphere.

Like i said. There is a Boro topic for a reason. USE IT instead of using the Liverpool thread. Jeez its not hard.

super mick mcarthy said:
I think the fact is they dont have the money to buy these quality players. They cost one hell of alot of money in 2days market. Taking gambles on young players that might make it is slowly coming into the game more and more, and fair play to them if he turns out too be top notch then its money well spent. Give the lad time before you call him "shite". Maccarone at the boro cost £8million and isnt playing well and isnt scoring, but despite some fans jumping on him, the rest are giving the lad time to settle in and then see what he can do.

dont get me started on boro mate
the crap players you sign for the money you spend is laughable
i know im in no position to speak becuase were the worst prem side in history but for the tremendous chairman you have you could be well up the league if you spend the money wisely
you seem to able to attract the players but they dont work out as far as strikers go
your recent bid for heskey shows what i mean, if you signed him that would sum up your club for me

:roll:

I'll respond to that later im off to watch the Man Yoo game.

Yeh i know i was up at 9 waiting for the pitch inspection news. Cheers anyway though. We'll just have to beat you next week instead :mrgreen:

Boro said:
Yeh i know i was up at 9 waiting for the pitch inspection news. Cheers anyway though. We'll just have to beat you next week instead :mrgreen:

Imagine Jose Antonio will be playing next week. Lets hope he sends us through to a cup final.

super mick mcarthy said:
boro have almost sealed ricardinho on loan

Who is he though?

I heard that he's a midfielder, but we are desperate for a striker.

His name though, reminds me of Hamilton Ricard :oops: .

Lol Mills didnt play on Sat coz he was in Columbia busting Ricard out of jail and flying him back to England where they added Inho onto his name.

Comon Super mac 3hrs to get a striker

Tonights the night

COMON BORO! Just got me flag, im already excited...

Nah he isnt. Gonna be electric anyway. Trust me if its like the past few semi finals it'll be an unreal atmosphere from the boro fans. We'll be roaring the place down fingers crossed as long as the moaners dont get out and spoil it all.

Anyone Going other than me?

I'm going :D , flagless though.

Finish work at 4:30 then off to drink as much as i can before the game.

I fancy us tonight... Maccarone to come of age, in a Marco Branca stylee (boro fans will know what i mean ;) )

Good luck to ya tonight lads, playing at home will hopefully give you an advantage

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
EEEE I O
EEEE I O

£16mill and we didnt pay a penny!
I cant believe this evening. Fantastic. I'll post mroe later....

Back
Top Bottom