Microsoft Xbox One

it will cost about £25 to send so would rather pick up.

its th cheapest on ebay via buy it now.

People on ebay want something for nothing these days dont they??

289.00, that looks better. You've got 5 watchers right now. It's close to selling. Shipping and PAYPAL charges can be a hard pill to swallow but maybe cut the difference and ask 9.99-14.99 for shipping and open it up to a lot more potential buyers if it doesn't sell as fast as you'd like. I always use the the "buy it now" feature when I sell on ebay, like you have. However, I'm not a fan of the "make an offer" option. I feel like it advertises desperation to sell and I get mostly frivolous offers. Also, Amazon is a good place to sell too. Never had a bad experience selling on there.

Last edited:
289.00, that looks better. You've got 5 watchers right now. It's close to selling. Shipping and PAYPAL charges can be a hard pill to swallow but maybe cut the difference and ask 9.99-14.99 for shipping and open it up to a lot more potential buyers if it doesn't sell as fast as you'd like. I always use the the "buy it now" feature when I sell on ebay, like you have. However, I'm not a fan of the "make an offer" option. I feel like it advertises desperation to sell and I get mostly frivolous offers. Also, Amazon is a good place to sell too. Never had a bad experience selling on there.

Cheers
Gone for the £289.99 plus £9.99 postage
Will cost about £12 via Royal Mail 48

Rumour going around that Homefront 2 will be an Xbone exclusive, really liked the first one so hope not :)

Edit: Scratch that just read further and it's already been denied, I should keep up with the news!

So ignore me and go back to your 792p games people! :)

Found this in another forum, thought it'd be useful for you plebs ;)

oasismark said:
Want to mention this site again, its fantastic.

www.xboxclips.com

No need to upload any more clips, somehow it access all your clips and hosts them, you just link to it. Great for me as my upload speed it pathetic.

Example, i did not edit or upload this vid, just said 'xbox record that', went to site this morning and posted this link.

http://gameclipscontent-d2007.xboxlive.com/asset-bb960d33-3e0d-4372-97c1-24cec2fbf55c/GameClip-Original.MP4?sv=2012-02-12&st=2014-06-04T09%3A23%3A21Z&se=2014-06-04T10%3A28%3A21Z&sr=c&sp=r&sig=bGbWMbe8J7hWSc14gmsHHaVKoW9ACuIfNw%2Bc3PoEiIo%3D&__gda__=1401877701_67dda3abb4f2c3eb6f529912ae63b1a0

Lol, from Sky news.

A new Xbox One advert is inadvertently turning on consoles.

In the commercial, Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul demonstrates the console's voice-controlled Kinect system by saying "Xbox on" to power up the console.

But owners of the Xbox One have reported that their devices are turning on as a result of his voice command.

Tech blogger Qassim Farid posted to Twitter: "Aaron Paul just turned my Xbox One via the Xbox advert. (Which triggered the IR blaster to switch my TV off..)."

A reddit user called 776 wrote: "I find it funny when people complain about the Kinect sucking and not working.

"By watching this video on my phone Aaron Paul turned on my Xbox. Thanks Aaron Paul."

Another said: "Haha, this just turned my Xbox on, Awesome!"

A Twitter user called Jamie Brown wrote: "I can't believe Aaron Paul can turn my Xbox on using his new advert. This is the greatest thing about the console."

Last month Microsoft angered early adopters of the console by announcing a cheaper version without Kinect.

Sales of the device have been flagging in comparison to the PlayStation 4, partly due to the console’s higher price tag.

Microsoft had always justified the cost by pointing to the Kinect 2.0 motion sensor device, which until recently it called "integral to the Xbox One experience".

"I can't believe Aaron Paul can turn my Xbox on using his new advert. This is the greatest thing about the console."

What a dipshit.

Borrowed my brothers one again today. 250mb ish update needed when I plugged it all in... Took almost 40 minutes! Disgusting. Then I put zoo tycoon in and that asked for a 2.1gig update. Fuck that.

Grabbing the free games on games with gold now. When do they announce july's games?

Finished Ryse a few days ago.

I started playing it the last time I borrowed my brothers xb1 but just couldn't get into it. I did the first chapter but the fighting felt too basic and the executions lacked any skill.
But I gave it another shot and I actually enjoyed it.

I hated the shitty thing they did that uncharted also do where an ancient civilisation somehow have huge mechanical stone structures. That annoyed the hell out of me at the end. But yeah. Not as bad as I first thought.

Just given dead rising 3 another go too. I wasn't keen on that originally either, movement felt twitchy and just .. I just felt a bit meh.
But I'm now on the first boss and it's pretty decent. The only negative would be the world isn't as large as they hinted it was. It's just lots of small areas linked by roads and most roads are full of blockages or zombies so there not a lot of space to enjoy speeding around and hitting jumps etc.

I want to try forza next just to see how it looks, but I hate driving games. Wish there was a demo.

Back
Top Bottom