Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Lucy Pinder

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • both equal

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pinder.

Although to be honest they are both over-rated. There are better looking girls walking the streets going about their daily lives.

Both very overrated. They look good sometimes but most of the time I feel like ripping one of their limbs off just so I have something to throw at the other one.

I'd have to go 1 on 1 with both to come to a final decision.

Neither nor. Seriously, the UK has to get over this pair of chip-shop-fit standard bints. They're just tits. If they had B cups you'd barely blink an eye.

Lucy Pinder all the way, have to be honest i was a little dissapointed when she got her nips out for the 1st time. thought she would have held out for Playboy or something, but instead she got um out in Nuts/Zoo.

But i'm not not complaining really they look great!!!

Lucy Marsh

MarshLucy.jpg

Great one Dan. :mrgreen: :lmao:

Now I wonder what Michelle Pinder looks like. :p :lol:

I'll have hot interracial sex with both of them!

Yeh and then I'll do Jada Fire, Vanessa Blue, Lacey Duvalle, Kerri Washington, Gabriel Union, Vivica Fox, Nia Long, Rihanna, Beyonce, Ciarra and that girl in Kanye West's "Goodlife" video who is just ---> :shock:

It is indeeeeed.

Jada Fire has one of those bodies that was just MADE for banging hard!!

Her face ain't that good though and sometimes she has braces on!! :roll:

But who gives a $hit man. With a body like that... for one night stand purposes (not gf or wife-material), I wouldn't care if she looked like Wayne Rooney!! :lol:

toilet should be the last observation to make by looking at that picture :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Well that's what happens when we don't keep in touch and haven't spoken for a really loooooooong time, Fuzz. ;)

We start to mis-communicate and mis-interpret each other.

Well that's what happens when we don't keep in touch and haven't spoken for a really loooooooong time, Fuzz. ;)

We start to mis-communicate and mis-interpret each other.

lol, very true. I guess we must sort out some more candlelit dinners.

Lucy Pinder is stunning, really really pretty. Lovely eyes, great body. Lovely :)

I'd still go for Charlotte Church as my favourite though :)

Got the photos Clockender? :)

I've not noticed anything wrong with her nipples, still top quality for me :)

Back
Top Bottom