Mexican League OF?

Oh sorry I saw some pics at this website

www.wemexico.com

http://www.wemexico.com/foro/index.php?sid=9b410d51851301e1feaa462137a6a83d

Can't really read in spanish though.

127vo8vf.jpg

if u want, i can make translation of the presentation of the patch PESimulation with the mexican league

best regards

N3cr0

Last edited:
Will it only work for pc??? I just wanted the option file I have ps2 (unmodded) so I can't patch it :(

the pesimulation is in pc and ps2 too
but the graphics published in wemexico.com are of pes5 pc
regards

Last edited:
Then download just the option file, there's a link there for the option file on wemaniacs.com in the patches section.

I'm currently working on the mexican teams' kits complete with sponsors and all that, I will be using N3cr0's mexican players and appearances, and the rest will be based on watson's v2 when it comes out. The mexican league will replace the french league, but since their are 18 mexican teams and the french league has 20, I will be adding boca and river at the end of the french league, Monaco, Lyon, and PSG will still be there but will be at the end replacing sao paolo and the pes teams.
I will make an official thread until I realese the file.
Primarily, I will just be posting OF for WE9I and PES5 "MAX." AND "XPS." for PS2 but eventually someone could convert to other file types.

I just want to know how many people would be interested in the Mexican League OF, and some comments or questions would be welcomed.

NOTE: RECEIVED PERMISSION FROM BOTH, N3cr0 and Watson TO USE THEIR FILES FOR THIS PURPOSE

200_pesos said:
Then download just the option file, there's a link there for the option file on wemaniacs.com in the patches section.
Where all I see is the pc version......:( it says

PES5 PC
PESimulation V 1.0 by N3cr0
-Winter Roster updates for ALL Leagues

ManUtd10 said:
I'm currently working on the mexican teams' kits complete with sponsors and all that, I will be using N3cr0's mexican players and appearances, and the rest will be based on watson's v2 when it comes out. The mexican league will replace the french league, but since their are 18 mexican teams and the french league has 20, I will be adding boca and river at the end of the french league, Monaco, Lyon, and PSG will still be there but will be at the end replacing sao paolo and the pes teams.
I will make an official thread until I realese the file.
Primarily, I will just be posting OF for WE9I and PES5 "MAX." AND "XPS." for PS2 but eventually someone could convert to other file types.

I just want to know how many people would be interested in the Mexican League OF, and some comments or questions would be welcomed.

NOTE: RECEIVED PERMISSION FROM BOTH, N3cr0 and Watson TO USE THEIR FILES FOR THIS PURPOSE
I'd be very interested as I have the ps2 version. I have a group of about 9 guys who I got into the game ( they all bought it cause of me) and they have been harrassing me about finding the mexican teams. ( They don't know about patches and option files). I am sure they would all apreciate your effort. I went to wemaniacs and even signed up but can't seem to find the link to the option file for PS2.

Back
Top Bottom