Metal Gear Online (PS3)

This update is really pissing me off!

Finally fucking registered!

Jeez, what is it with Konami and online games. All this doesnt bode well for Monday's launch...

I left my PS3 on for 12 hours and finally got the update, now getting the stupid id's is the obstacle.

This id crap doesn't bode well for PES 2009.

What do you have to do to have a right ID because I have one with more than 8 characters and i have a password with variaton in upper case and numbers but each time i click next they say the rules for the ID but they don't say what's wrong so I try a couple of times untill i get an error and have to start all over again. Its really frustrating

Is the ID already taken?

And one of the passwords im sure has to be just numbers - not sure if its the one your having problems with from memory

Don't want to end up with two accounts. I don't know if it's really worth it anyway, I'll see what people say on Monday first!

What do you have to do to have a right ID because I have one with more than 8 characters and i have a password with variaton in upper case and numbers but each time i click next they say the rules for the ID but they don't say what's wrong so I try a couple of times untill i get an error and have to start all over again. Its really frustrating

Yeah the password for the online id has to be all numbers,minimum of 4. what a ball-ache though having seperate login and game id's and passwords.

Anyone going to be online tonight at 11pm for the launch for a few games?

Assuming they haven't decided on giving us quick games only and we can find each other

I´ll be around but i have the feeling this is going to be a lagfest!

I managed to get on before, I shot a bullet but it got 5% out of the gun and a message came up saying "network error, please press PS button to quit game and try again". Restarted game, got about 12% out of the gun and said the same thing again. It's like playing The Matrix during a powercut.

I am joking

Last edited:
I still haven't got a Konami ID or GAME iD, why cant they just use PSn ID's like every other game bar PES 2008?

Im getting

The GAME ID or password is incorrect
Unable to login to server.(0911:00000003)

Will probably be like this through the night until tomorrow

Ah picture of Konami server

wires.jpg

Managed to get logged in and now I can get to the start and options menu - but now I can't get past that.

After 45 minutes I managed to get onto the Konami site, log in, edit my designated email address and request a new confirmation email. My account is now activated and working - not that it's any good, you can't get into the game anyway...

I've managed to get to the "Start Menu", I click on "Start Game" and I get: UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVER (090F:FFFFFF60)

After 45 minutes I managed to get onto the Konami site, log in, edit my designated email address and request a new confirmation email. My account is now activated and working - not that it's any good, you can't get into the game anyway...

I've managed to get to the "Start Menu", I click on "Start Game" and I get: UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVER (090F:FFFFFF60)
I'm getting the same message too, the beta's only online for a fortnight as well, wonder if any of us will actually get a game in that time??
WTF do they do all day at Konami, this is as bad as the half arsed version 0f PES 2008.

You do all know the servers dont go online till later today?

There is no 'offline' play, so the only way you will avoid that message is once the servers switch on later...

Just as I finally register for the IDs the beta has been delayed indefinately and will also run for a week longer. Thank God they didn't run this beta July.

Only in Europe too. Apparantly US too...

Konami really are a fucking shambles. One of the biggest names historically in gaming and they couldnt organise a piss-up in a brewery.

Really disgusting...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom