1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Message Post prob

Discussion in 'The Site' started by Colin, 19 September 2005.

1. Colin

Colin Guest

Well, I dunno what happened as I have been away for a couple of days, but after seeing the 12 hour stoppage time, thought maybe I was seeing things when I tried to post today. I can't even use the Enhanced Mode now to my amazement. I find it easier to work using Enhanced Mode as smilies and other remarkable things happen easily, but not now, using this "Guided Mode" way. Now it's impossible to even add a smilie.

I had to change the profile to be able to even post this message.

Is there a prob with the posting function now?

If not, has anything happened to shorten the life of the Enhanced Mode for me?

Thanx in advance of a reply, lads.

2. Colin

Colin Guest

Well, I posted the above post and come back about an hour later and was able to use the advanced mode to post in a thread so it appears that things are OK now, or it was a bug in the works somewhere.

If someone did fix it then thanx very much.

*Sighs happily*

3. Mart

Mart Executive Janitor Staff

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
    Oh good, I didn't break/fix anything but glad to hear you're ok now. :)