Message For Treetop and all Norweigans

kevano22

TDWFYU
2 August 2003
Are you all ok? Seen the dreadful terror acts happen on news today thoughts with those who are affected and pray you're ok.

My thoughts are with the people of Norway, It just astounds and sickens me that somebody can do these type of things :((

I hope all of our Norwegian members are safe and sound.

Yes agree, I hope you all are safe and sound. Also can someone from norway comment on what I just heard on the news. Apparently the maximum jail sentence in norway is 21 years??!?!?!? So this guy they caught will only get 21 years for this???

The last couple of days has been totally unreal, tv airs 24h coverage, military on the streets of Oslo and so on.

It is true that the maximum for a jail sentence is 21 years but there is also something called 'forvaring' (which translates into something like detention). Forvaring means that your sentence can be extended multiple times, so it is possible to spend the rest of your life in a norwegian prison, which this animal will for sure.

The last couple of days has been totally unreal, tv airs 24h coverage, military on the streets of Oslo and so on.

It is true that the maximum for a jail sentence is 21 years but there is also something called 'forvaring' (which translates into something like detention). Forvaring means that your sentence can be extended multiple times, so it is possible to spend the rest of your life in a norwegian prison, which this animal will for sure.

ok good, sorry for your pain. I hope you and yours are safe.

Back
Top Bottom