1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Memory Invaders

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by drekkard, 20 December 2012.

1. drekkard

drekkard International

23 March 2005
    Barcelona
    Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
    Hi! Some of you know I work on several companies. One of them is Macflai Games, and we just published our first game for mobile devices!

It's called Memory Invaders and it's available for iPad, iPhone and Android. Official trailer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gameplay is the classic Memory game of matching pairs crossed with the classic Space Invaders and some more twists. It starts pretty easy and simple and gets crazy towards the end.

I would ask you as a favor to install the free version of the game and try it. It's great for casual players and gets pretty addictive if you progress and go for the medals and achievements.

I hope you all like it! Soon we will publish a Monster version (with Freddy Krueger, Dracula, Jason, Hannibal Lecter...) and a kids version with crazy animals. On march, a Zombie version will appear as well with a lot of different gameplay mechanics!

So, let me know if you like it!

Last edited: 20 December 2012
  2. gerd

gerd Retired Footballer

8 January 2002
    Over the moon
    KRC Genk, Spurs
    I've been playing it for months and i love it Alex...
    I don't have an I-pad or I-phone, so i played it on a laptop.
    I love it, but it is a litle bit too difficult for me. Alexw explained me that it is easier on I-pad. And besides that i'm a very lousy gamer...
    I can recommend it highly.

3. we7god

we7god Kreisklassen-Profi

15 August 2003
    Germany - Soester Börde
    FC Schalke 04
    I will give it a try :)

4. gerd

gerd Retired Footballer

8 January 2002
    Over the moon
    KRC Genk, Spurs
    Alex, just wanted to play the game again, but i can't ges access any more to the version i have played since summer...i suppose that would be because the difinite version is out now...

5. drekkard

drekkard International

23 March 2005
    Barcelona
    Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
    Yes, unfortunately we have disabled browser gaming by now. Sorry to hear it's the only way you had to play, but our publisher asked us to shut it down.

Besides, it was an old version, the final game is a lot more refined and is a tiny bit more easy. We have a Monster version which is even easier coming to the store next month, I'll keep you up to date.

Last edited: 20 December 2012
  6. gerd

gerd Retired Footballer

8 January 2002
    Over the moon
    KRC Genk, Spurs
    Thanks Alex !