Memory Invaders

drekkard

International
23 March 2005
Barcelona
Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
Hi! Some of you know I work on several companies. One of them is Macflai Games, and we just published our first game for mobile devices!

It's called Memory Invaders and it's available for iPad, iPhone and Android. Official trailer

MemoryInvaders_icon_144.png

mzl.gxekwnmg.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.vhtaxoxy.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.mqveozdl.320x480-75.jpg

Gameplay is the classic Memory game of matching pairs crossed with the classic Space Invaders and some more twists. It starts pretty easy and simple and gets crazy towards the end.

I would ask you as a favor to install the free version of the game and try it. It's great for casual players and gets pretty addictive if you progress and go for the medals and achievements.

I hope you all like it! Soon we will publish a Monster version (with Freddy Krueger, Dracula, Jason, Hannibal Lecter...) and a kids version with crazy animals. On march, a Zombie version will appear as well with a lot of different gameplay mechanics!

So, let me know if you like it!

Last edited:
I've been playing it for months and i love it Alex...
I don't have an I-pad or I-phone, so i played it on a laptop.
I love it, but it is a litle bit too difficult for me. Alexw explained me that it is easier on I-pad. And besides that i'm a very lousy gamer...
I can recommend it highly.

Alex, just wanted to play the game again, but i can't ges access any more to the version i have played since summer...i suppose that would be because the difinite version is out now...

Yes, unfortunately we have disabled browser gaming by now. Sorry to hear it's the only way you had to play, but our publisher asked us to shut it down.

Besides, it was an old version, the final game is a lot more refined and is a tiny bit more easy. We have a Monster version which is even easier coming to the store next month, I'll keep you up to date.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom