1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.
  1. Well, I couldn't work the software disc. My computer wasn't reading so i managed to find a download with the xbox software. Now it looks like this and my Max Drive is in the USB port.

[​IMG][/img]

Im trying to drag it to the Max Drive and it's not having it, I will be really grateful if you could help me

2. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    I had to download the Action Replay software to get mine to work.

3. got a link for it mate

4. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
  5. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    When you plug in your Max Drive your PC should be picking it up as a new device and open a window, thats what mine does.

I have never run the Max Drive program that you have pictured there

6. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    That is how it works for my PS2 one but not for Xbox for some reason.

7. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    Thats bollocks then

8. I have downloaded that Action Replay and now i can drag files on to it and transfer it to the xbox but now it isn't picking it up. This is what I have done:

- Download File
    - Drag the zip to my Max Drive
    - Load up PES on the X-Box, go to options etc.

It says there isn't an option file on my Max Drive

Any suggestions

9. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    You may need to Unpack in onto your XBox, tho again I am going off the way the PS2 version works so may be wrong

10. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    No need to unpack on Xbox. :p It should show up unless the .zip is not correct, try extracting the files from the .zip and creating your own new one.

11. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    I am just gonna shuttup now...

12. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    Hehe, atleast you're trying to help. :)

13. Thanks a lot everyone, I have it working :D

14. tofusaga

tofusaga Non-League

23 August 2005
    Hello Guys. I really need help. Recently I relocated to a new place.I have PS2 and used to have Max drive (lost the USB drive during relocation).So,I had an idea to use my Apacer USB stick instead of Max drive.Well,when I put AR Max Disc into PS2.It's detected my USB stick but can not find my downloaded Watson WE9 option file which I copied onto the stick.Does anybody have any idea what to do. thanks in advance.