1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

mathew5506 is a cheat

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by gturner04, 3 January 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gturner04

gturner04 League 2

17 August 2005
    do not play this guy if you see him online

2. mathew5502

mathew5502 Guest

Hi everyone just wanted to share with you one more name to avoid.
    His user name is GARY.TURNER. I played the first half against him me hosting, i was 3-1 up, no complaint of lag. At half time he says hav i got cable and i say yeh. He says so has he. Into the 2nd half we go, 10 mins gone and thelag is a little apparent. I take a goal kick and all of a sudden my screen is lagging behind 'his' (i assume) by about 2 seconds as my players appear to be skipping all over the shop. Next thing i know im taking a kick off from the centre circle and its 3-2, i didnt see the goal go in even. Anyway he continues with his deliberate lag and wins 5-3. Avoid him like the plague, he is rated about 550 i beleive and i am rated 670+.

Anyone else played him?

3. gturner04

gturner04 League 2

17 August 2005
    what a sad player for the record he won 5 - 3 i say to all just watch out if you play him

4. mathew5502

mathew5502 Guest

no he won 5-3 by cheating. Do not play him, if he is losing he will cheat u out of victory.

5. gturner04

gturner04 League 2

17 August 2005
    LOL SAD MAN

6. gturner04

gturner04 League 2

17 August 2005
    my rating is 520 and if i cheated i would be like your rating(680) i have blocked you and will never play you again just wish people like you would pis off and stop wasteing a great game

7. JustinAccurate

JustinAccurate Conference

4 August 2003
    Heading Shooto!
    lol funny thread

8. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 Retired Kit Maker

30 April 2006
    The Outback - Australia!
    go go go gunners!
    you both deserved to be banned if you cant think of a more intelligent comeback

9. Mat250000

Mat250000 League 1

28 November 2005
    lmao i might start playin this online if theres a lot of this goin on.

10. MARC110

MARC110 Guest

YER WELL U CAN NOT GET BAN FROM ONLINE PLAY THEY DONT CARE

11. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    [​IMG]

Thread closed. Don't post this pussy crap here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.