Mater League Help

Deacon Brown

League 2
9 August 2003
Beckenham Kent
Tottenham Hotspurs
Ok

I have started my master league from scratch but i did not use the defult players i used the 3rd option of creating my team.

What i would like to know is how can i change there appearance in Edit mode?

The players are not created they are part of the game.

Just wondered if anyone knows how to do thsi with out the usaul mod thing?

Isn't the 3rd option made up of ML default players, then you can swap them with real players. So you can't change the appearence of the ML default players in game I believe.

mattster12 said:
Isn't the 3rd option made up of ML default players, then you can swap them with real players. So you can't change the appearence of the ML default players in game I believe.
Na the 3rd option is when u can take playes from other teams or use some of the free players not assigned to a team.

Stringer Bell said:
Your both right mate...but Deacon i think you mean the default players like Castolo, Minanda and etc.
Nope i mean the other players i have put in my team instead of the defult players.

Have u lot not tried this?

I create my own kit and name of the team. I create an emblem and then i can take the defult players out of the team and put in other players.

Its great coz i choose all young players so they can develop into world stars.

Deacon Brown said:
Na the 3rd option is when u can take playes from other teams or use some of the free players not assigned to a team.

Sorry I thought you meant the ML default players cos there the ones that you start with in that option. But if you mean the free players, then there in the bottom option in edit mode (other - not affiliated) ;)

Those non-affiliated player are players taken out of club teams. There are some players who's clubs aern't in PES5 and they are put in the non-affiliated section.

For example Flood who is a Manchester City player and is on loan to Conventry.

try to find a player called marcelino, he is brazilian and aged 30

IF u to the national team u can see him and add him to the team, but if u try to just find him in edit mode he is not there.

Very wiered..

Deacon Brown said:
try to find a player called marcelino, he is brazilian and aged 30

IF u to the national team u can see him and add him to the team, but if u try to just find him in edit mode he is not there.

Very wiered..

Marcelinho plays for Hertha BSC Berlin (Hauptstadt).

Back
Top Bottom