1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Match's speed... PLEASE...

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by vzz1n, 14 December 2006.

1. vzz1n

vzz1n Conference

16 October 2005
    NOW, i'm playing PES6 with a very fast speedy... its horrible...

i'd like to change it.... i'd like to left it SLOW... the match is better with this way...

please.... help me...

THANKS>..

2. vzz1n

vzz1n Conference

16 October 2005
    please.... somebody help me!

3. eye666

eye666 Guest

Pause game, go to Game Speed and change it to Normal. Simple!

4. llame7

llame7 Guest

My game runs too quickly.

SOLUTION:

Try increasing the resolution size and quality. To do this, click on the Windows Start button, select Programs, select KONAMI, select Pro Evolution Soccer 6, and then select Setting. This will open the PES6 Setting Menu. You will be able to increase the resolution size and resolution quality from this menu. Alternatively, you may also change the resolution size and quality from the Screen Settings Menu, which can be accessed from the Game Options Menu in the game.

PROBLEM:

My game runs too slowly.

SOLUTION:

Try reducing the resolution size and quality. To do this, click on the Windows Start button, select Programs, select KONAMI, select Pro Evolution Soccer 6, and then select Setting. This will open the PES6 Setting Menu. You will be able to decrease the resolution size and resolution quality from this menu. Alternatively, you may also change the resolution size and quality from the Screen Settings Menu, which can be accessed from the Game Options Menu in the game.

5. llame7

llame7 Guest

sh** sorry, I am talking about PC not PS2.

6. rateddave

rateddave French guitarist

24 June 2006
    Eastern France
    As Nancy Lorraine
    Play in 60Hz instead of playing in 50hz (If you did)

I think 50Hz mode is faster than 60Hz one. That's what happened with my T.V.