1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

match tactics a bit confusing

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by goat10, 25 April 2006.

1. goat10

goat10 Non-League

5 August 2005
    i know japanese doesent translate brilliantly into english but the match tactics seem a bit more complicated than last year

i havent got the game on infront of me so this is done from a very shakey memory but as far as i can see its the same options as last years given extra mad menus.

its not exactly make or break with me for the game ( love it ) but i cant help thinking im missing out on something.

any ideas ......

2. Andreas

Andreas Moderator

2 August 2003
    Do you mean the first thing that comes up when you're entering the menu? That's not really anything, you can turn it off too.

3. goat10

goat10 Non-League

5 August 2005
    the bit where you change players and formations

4. Andreas

Andreas Moderator

2 August 2003
    It's really not that complicated. It's much of the same.

5. goat10

goat10 Non-League

5 August 2005
    fair enough, cheers. just wondered if the menus hid good stuff.

kind of related topic, isnt it time they had better default formations ?

6. Androctonvs

Androctonvs Discovered The FK Bug

30 November 2003
    Portugal
    SL Benfica
    this way "seabass" actually "forced me" to try his quick settings and "recommended formations".
    the recommended formations are not that bad...

still don't know what pressing the start button does, when in "change player" menu... it looks like it recommends a better player (?)