PC Match not loading in PES 2012

gugu2903

Top Class!
16 August 2010
Edgware
Arsenal and AC Milan
Am I the only one who's having a problem - when clicking on exhibition the game crashes?

I've tried reinstalling DirectX and Microsoft NET Framework, re-installing the game, running as administrator - but to no avail :CRY:

PES2011 played fine for me on all graphics settings.

Possibly Your firewall and Your antivirus.
Have you given pes2012.exe permissions in both or not ?

Just saw a couple of other people with this problem.

It seems to be an issue with integrated graphics on Win7

UPDATE: Guys, try downgrading your graphics drivers from the Intel site. I downloaded the XP version just now and the demo runs fine.

Last edited:
i hawe the same problem to pes 2012 i search a answer abaut 2 week and i have not faund yes a answer haw to repair this i play driver san francisko dirt 3 need for speed 2 and i dont have problem with pes 2012 yes can sombody help me :(

Just saw a couple of other people with this problem.

It seems to be an issue with integrated graphics on Win7

UPDATE: Guys, try downgrading your graphics drivers from the Intel site. I downloaded the XP version just now and the demo runs fine.

i agree with this,.,. now my pes 2012 work fine...

my laptop : compaq presario cq40 , graphic: mobile intel(R) 4 series express chipset family (sorry for bad english)

i agree with this,.,. now my pes 2012 work fine...

my laptop : compaq presario cq40 , graphic: mobile intel(R) 4 series express chipset family (sorry for bad english)
can you tell me how did you managed to install xp driver,because i can't?please help me!

Back
Top Bottom