1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Match Length, CPU Scores & Subtitiutions

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by donjuay, 23 May 2009.

1. donjuay

donjuay Non-League

19 December 2003
    Hi There,

Have been playing and largely enjoying PES 2009 (PC) for a while now. Am not very good so the average score for me is 0-0 or 1-1 or 2-1 (professional level). I play 25 or 30 minute matches, but because of this the simulated CPU scores for the other games are way too high. If you play on 5 or 10 minutes the scores are much more realistic. Is there any way to fix this. Perhaps an app similar to the demo expander that can alter the time. I also noticed that the CPU hardly ever makes substitutions which I find is a real shame. Is there any way to change this.

Many thanks in advance.

2. MokBull

MokBull Banned

25 January 2009
    Cheltenham
    Chelsea
    Why are you playing 30 minute matches? I play 10 minute matches, because otherwise I would get through an ML season in maybe about five months

But it's how it's supposed to be, no? If you tirple the time a match takes, chances are it will end up in three times as many goals scored. Just saying...