1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

MasterLeague Questions

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by embraceuk1, 29 April 2006.

1. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    Is anything fixed that needed fixed.

1. Weather, Does it Rain or snow ever.
    2. Randomness of matches, Do you still play the same teams in a cup that you have in the following league games.
    3. Transfers, Do you now get transfer offers.
    4. Red cards, Do refs now give red cards for last man challenges or ever.

Thank you.

2. festa

festa League 2

19 August 2003
    Tottenham
    I unlocked a few classic teams and enabled the Hidden/Classic players option in the Master League menu.
    My question is why isn't the classic players showing when I am ready to buy players at the negotiation period?

thx

Last edited: 29 April 2006
  3. Ronaldo 7

Ronaldo 7 Guest

1- yes its rain and snow once in while
    2- they didint fix this one
    3- loan offer too
    4- refs so much better than the last time

==============

festa : they will show next season in winter transfers window

4. pkkramer

pkkramer Guest

you unlocked the players after you started your master league. the players need to be there when you begin your master league

5. BK_83

BK_83 World Class

7 June 2003
    singapore
    there were times i had some wild mis-timed sliding tackle... straight red.. not too sure about last challenges though

6. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    The gameplay is miles better embrace, but I know that you, like me, want to see the Master League turn into something decent.

As the guys said above, all of what you said is fixed and fixed spectacularly (bar the "randomness of matches" one). Doesn't stop the ML format being tired and old, though. The International Challenge is excellent, currently the only mode I will play, and for me is the best new feature by far (can't wait until patches come out, I'd pick the Tranmere team to represent England, haha).

Hope that helps.

7. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    Thank you everyone.
    My pc was messed up so i missed the last week of excitement and had to spend all my money on it, maybe get the game next week :).