Masterleague Question WE10JL

embraceuk1

Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
I know in the masterleague you have the option of choosing an Asian league or European League and playing continous with the League, UEFA, Champions and world Club Cupa also.

But what happens when you choose the Custom League with the choice of editing a Division 2 and Division 1.
Because unlike WE10 you cannot edit the other leagues so how does the computer decide what clubs enter the European cups etc as i want the game to remain realistic.

Thanks

I know in the masterleague you have the option of choosing an Asian league or European League and playing continous with the League, UEFA, Champions and world Club Cupa also.

But what happens when you choose the Custom League with the choice of editing a Division 2 and Division 1.
Because unlike WE10 you cannot edit the other leagues so how does the computer decide what clubs enter the European cups etc as i want the game to remain realistic.

Thanks
I had this question too mate, so i started an normal league (Premiership) with custom leagues thing and currently is all working, but there may be somebody that is playing a custom league can answer you.

Back
Top Bottom