master league

Icar

Non-League
8 December 2006
so im playing master league offline and i built a team and it doesnt let me load it to play in online. whats my problem pls? does ml offline has anything to do with online? thanks. ian

You can play with your Offline ML team in a Ranked Match, but not in ML Online. You need to create a room and set Team to All. That way you can upload your own ML Offline data. :)

You asked this question already, and it has been answered many times.

Well I'm thinking about starting this game and have never played it before.

Do u set the gameplay as regular or anything? I mean if I want to make a team to play online master league mode, should i set it as beginner mode and 5min games so it will be faster and easier?

You don't use your offline ML team in online ML...

But you can use your offline ML team in online games, just not MLO.

No, you can't. In MLO mode you always start with "Castolo and friends" team.

Ah, for gods sake ...

1.) In masterleague OFFLINE (classic ML we're all used to) - you can start with, for example, Real Madrid either using "Castolo and friends" or with real team players. It's your CHOICE.

2.) in masterleague ONLINE mode (MLO) you ALWAYS start with "Castolo and friends" and then you gradually buy new and better players. So, Real Madrid in MLO will always start with Castolo. No Gaylord, no Kaka, no Higuain, ...

3.) And no, you can not take your masterleague OFFLINE save file and play with it in masterleague ONLINE mode.

All clear now?

Back
Top Bottom