Master League - Transfers ALWAYS break down!

.sixtythree.

I love... desk?
7 August 2004
Is anyone else having this problem? Am I just doing something wrong?

It's irritating enough that I can't control the transfers, it's even more irritating that I can only do 3 at a time, and the icing on that shitty cake is that they take so bloody long to go through.

BUT, after all that, when none of them actually go through, and always break down, I'm pretty much ready to break this effin' game into tiny shard.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it genuinely just this crap?

I'm Aston Villa, by the way. And we've just won the title. Still no luck with transfers.

It doesn't matter... Almost every player it says: "Chances of deal is almost zero".

Anyway I signed Ashley Young, Mauro Zárate and Yohan Gourcuff at Juventus.
But all of those in a season and seeling a buch of players.

I had most success bringing in players who are transfer listed, ideally with broken heart icon,free agents or those who delayed contract extension talks.
Depends how much money i have in off season, i usually bump my scout level to maximum until i bring some reinforcements, then cut the expenses and bring scout back to lower level.

well this may come as a surprise but I've managed to signed Alex de Souza and Nicolas Anelka in my ML game with AFC Ajax Amsterdam in the first season..

This pissed me off but then I figured it out.

Most players who you want to buy, will reject you, players that are likely to accept your advances are those who are not good enough for your 1st team.

However, to get players to make your team better, it's all about the scouts, in this game scouts are important, get the best scout, and every other game check up on the players that the scout says are Open to negotiate. (you know in the Openness to negotiate/Potential stars/etc.. section)

Its important to check regularly because good players will pop up out of the blue and then a whole host of clubs will come in for the player, timing is crucial.

If you don't have the best scout you won't get a full list of all the players that are ready to negotiate.

Eventhough you have less control and there is more player power, this is a good system because every ML is different you cannot go in thinking, I am going to sign Aguero, you just have to wait and see who the best available is.. or wait for Aguero to become available which could be a couple of seasons.

Remember good players come up, but they won't be there for long, so check, check check, Openness to negotiate.

Last edited:
its only about timing, which means luck.
in my ML first season, Lampard got the contract not renewed so i got it for 30millions (sold Nasri for 34millions, lol).
what actually helps is last sentence in the scout study ("Unlikely to get him", "He seems unhappy", "More than good chances to" etc), the amount of money (yeah rly), eventual concurrency for the player with the existing ones and overall team power.

so, dont put mass of players in transfer state, free enough space in the team's roles and... gain titles... i know thats kind of silly.

if i need a player X in a role Y, i personally let go one of the Y role from my team (consider the fact all the team humour goes down a bit for every sold pl), then i let my observer watch the target player (directly contacting for transferring if hes already in contact with someone else).
anyway if the player is happy with his team u cant do much, since u cant directly apply for offers or contracts (like in old pes).

hope i helped ;)

everyone uses big european teams
what about those who are just using a modified pes united xD
most likely we're scrwed right
so long dream team xD

i cant even buy Virota from pes united (im using the default squad with castolo...) hes like 180.000 something like that maybe a small ammount more

Thing that has pissed me off the most is....the one game they add real money in we can't actually handle it ourselves and put bids in...WHY OH WHY!

Actually, you make the contact and the other team says of they want to negotiate...
If don't, negotiation break down, if they would like to, you have to choose how much to pay.............

I got ma own Team.
I´m change PES United to my own Team.
I´m in the 2nd Season in the German Bundesliga and my 3 Starplayers are

roque-santa-cruz.jpg

Roque Santa Cruz
&
2006040372Copia%20de%20deco_20060403_o.jpg

Deco.
&
yener201_KEZMAN9ARKABYK.jpg

nex Season are coming
Asamoah
Lucarelli
Pranjic
and some B Stars from lil teams + 2 from my Youth Team.

Nex season i wanna have Torres, Van Buyten & Schweinsteiger or Özil.

I got ma own Team.
I´m change PES United to my own Team.
I´m in the 2nd Season in the German Bundesliga and my 3 Starplayers are

roque-santa-cruz.jpg

Roque Santa Cruz
&
2006040372Copia%20de%20deco_20060403_o.jpg

Deco.
&
yener201_KEZMAN9ARKABYK.jpg

nex Season are coming
Asamoah
Lucarelli
Pranjic
and some B Stars from lil teams + 2 from my Youth Team.

Nex season i wanna have Torres, Van Buyten & Schweinsteiger or Özil.

can you enter the champions or the europa league with pes united?
im still in the doubt :\

can you enter the champions or the europa league with pes united?
im still in the doubt :\

Now?
No.

This season I have been working against the descent into the 2nd League.
Next season my goal is the qualification for the Euro League
I took PES United so the game is not too easy.
With AC Milan or Real Madrid, the game would be too easy

Back
Top Bottom