Master League Transfer Breakdown Help

tywyn

Non-League
10 June 2007
I've played PES for quite a few years now but never really bothered with the Master League in the past, until now, instead prefering to play the odd exhibition match or usually just playing online.

For a change I decided to try the ML after patching the game with Evolution 1.3, and the game looks/sounds fantastic. In my first season I won the Div 2 league with my Liverpool team but am having big problems trying to sign players. I need an ace striker for my team but every one I try to sign I get 'Breakdown' My salaries total 17816 but funds are 29400, the players I'm trying to sign are free agents e.g Gary Lineker with a salary of 1254, I have even offered him 1754, but still no dice, help please!

I've also tried to buy Beckenbauer and a few other players but get the same result :(

Players tend to join based on ur team's overall ranking. when u are in the lower leagues, expensive players are very difficult to buy.try decreasing ml difficulty level or go for cheaper players. players with 1 0r no stars are almost imossible to buy in intial stages.

That's right.
If you want to get the player easier, you change the master league level to very easy. You will see the 3 star (for easy transfer) under the salary of each player. :D

Back
Top Bottom