Master League "SponZor" (by BugA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You learn quickly... :D

Just please don`t post so much times repeatedly, use the "Edit" button instead and change your previous post :)

Hm, in the file you`ve sent me you have 15000 points, is this the correct one?

Maybe even the first one was OK, i loaded it another patch, this one was Arsenal too, but now I loaded it in "clean" PES, and it`s Sampdoria :)

I`ll check it, "SponZor" can`t recognize it all right...

Hi BugA I have a little problem with the sponzor programme.
I have installed a new patch on pes09 but I can't use the sponzor because i think the name of the game on the task manager is not "pes09.exe" but "thenameofthepatch.exe".
So my question is Sponzor need to have "pes09.exe" on the task manager to work ?Or this is not the reason why this didn't work on my game?
Thank

THIS IS CHEATING!!!

Oh, no kidding? :) Just read what I wrote in the first post. ;)

Anything New ???

No, sorry, I just don`t have so much free time these days :BORED:

Hi BugA I have a little problem with the sponzor programme.
I have installed a new patch on pes09 but I can't use the sponzor because i think the name of the game on the task manager is not "pes09.exe" but "thenameofthepatch.exe".
So my question is Sponzor need to have "pes09.exe" on the task manager to work ?Or this is not the reason why this didn't work on my game?
Thank

Just use the "Open" button to open your ML file (saved game, close PES first) :)

It doesn't work .. :(

I use gamingaccess patch 4.1
I follow the instructions ( i open my save game, check and put money on this game, that tell me it's good, but when i load my game nothing change.)
Sorry for my poor english ( i'm french )

Its said the same to me. Its works with my old patch but I have just downloadet a new one. and its not working.

Hi, This "thing" doesn't want to work. I did everything what you have wrote down, but it isn't works.... I started pes, then i loaded my ML, then i did alt+tab, then wrote in my actual money, then i clicked Check... Then it brings up this:
"Please Start Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 before trying this" or something like this.

So i tried the B option (editing a save game file) i did everything again i clicked donate... then it said money transfer was successful, but it wasn't. I got the same money like before :( And i'm tried to load the ML_01_temp, but it isn't worked too... Please help!

Gaming Access 3.0 patch
XP

BugA man we need help!...the new version doesn't work with gaming access patch 4.1, well at least for me... i keep getting

Please start "Pro Evolution Soccer 2009" first, then try again

Thanks dude :BYE:

Hello :)

Many things happened during the year, but I hope I`ll adjust "SponZor" to work with PES2010, too, just don`t ask me when. I`ll do it when I find some time, I received some PMs, too, and I`m glad people are interested in this piece of software.

Greetings, BugA

Hello :)

Many things happened during the year, but I hope I`ll adjust "SponZor" to work with PES2010, too, just don`t ask me when. I`ll do it when I find some time, I received some PMs, too, and I`m glad people are interested in this piece of software.

Greetings, BugA

I will wait :D

If you need any help testing or something just talk to me :D

If you can't wait for a new version of sponzor use Art Money, Cheat Engine or something equal and search for the amount of money you have without the last zero if you use €, £ or $ as your currency. If you use yen for some reason, remove the last three zero's.

BugA pleeze make a 2010 version.

Can somebody tell me how 2 cheat money in the ML??
Art Money & Cheat Engine dosen´t work.
They find no Adress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom