1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

master league retirement ages

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by just1moreperson, 5 July 2007.

1. just1moreperson

just1moreperson League 1

19 May 2007
    i forget what year im in....2024 maybe. park chu young has just retired at the age of 38 and c.ronaldo at 36 a couple years ago. But i just wondered if anyone knows are these retirement ages out of your control? are they set in stone that a certain player shall retire at this age? i keep waiting for steven gerrard to retire so i can pick him up as a youngster, but the dude is 44! and still playing at chelsea, his stats arent anything good now but damn! 44!?!

2. ME32

ME32 League 2

20 December 2006
    Probably Because He Gets Played Often

3. julien

julien is just your type

20 June 2004
    490 Madison
    during the transfer period, select the player and make an offer. you can see how many years he's going to play (>5,4,3,2,1) by the maximum you can selected for contract duration.

however, it's not possible to edit retirement ages.

4. just1moreperson

just1moreperson League 1

19 May 2007
    thank you, i think i've just fallen in love with your avatar pic, wow!

5. just1moreperson

just1moreperson League 1

19 May 2007
    wow ok gotta stop staring now. is that your gf? can i have her number? damn.