1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Master League (Loss of Stats)

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Punzz, 4 August 2005.

1. Punzz

Punzz Purple Monkey Dishwasher

14 September 2003
    Liverpool, UK
    Liverpool FC
    I installed wolfs patches awhile back and have his latest one. His stats included in the patch are near perfect for the majority of the players. When i load a new ML with any team, the stats of all the players role back to default for some reason.

Does anyone know the reason why or how to fix this issue? Even edited players done by myself resort back to default :/

Master League
    [​IMG]

Normal Match mode
    [​IMG]

2. young_bhoy

young_bhoy Guest

how do u get the patch into the game??

3. Punzz

14 September 2003
    Liverpool, UK
    Liverpool FC
    just copy everything over and the kits are slightly harder to implement. Theres a readme inside the patch

4. eqfreak

eqfreak Guest

Punzz
    you have lobo or evolution?
    No matter what i do to Ruud's shot power, it reverts back to what it was before i changed it(72 i think)...
    I edited a team for my friend who is new to we/soccer games, and when he starts his ML, the stats are back to where they were before i changed them...
    I was thinking i was doing something wrong, and i prolly am but now i have tried it in game and with the option file editor but stats not changing.
    I will just keep trying things in the game to see if anything works.

5. spoon71

spoon71 been there done that

10 November 2003
    if they are changed by edit mode - u gonna lose them.
    unles ur playin' WE9 ;)

6. Punzz

14 September 2003
    Liverpool, UK
    Liverpool FC
    they fixed it in we9? thats good to hear anyway