Master League Difficulty

koray

Non-League
6 August 2003
Turkey
Hello,

While you are at the options screen,the first level of difficulty is game difficulty,right?(I mean, Match difficulty)

And second one is ML difficulty,like fatigue,transfers etc.

Am I right?

And ,is ML difficulty level has any effect on match difficulty you play ?

My level;First one is 5 stars
Second one is 4 stars

So,am I playing the matches on 5 star difficulty?

Thanks...

I played both options in 6 stars and won everything with Sevilla. The fatigue level is real in 6 stars (ML difficulty) but the transfers are very unrealistic and I could only buy free agents, wich contract expired and "players openess to negotiation".

Artist said:
I played both options in 6 stars and won everything with Sevilla. The fatigue level is real in 6 stars (ML difficulty) but the transfers are very unrealistic and I could only buy free agents, wich contract expired and "players openess to negotiation".
i dunno the transfers are weird, i managed to get Robben off chelsea when i first got promoted but snjieder and peinaar wont come from Ajax no matter how much i offer. I noticed trades are more difficult now, i had to dish out 34,000 on Robben, they wouldnt accept a player trade.

Thanks, but please someone reply this question;

The first level of difficulty is MATCH difficulty, right?

I am asking this,because I start to win the matches like 4-0,5-0 in my second season...

Yes first is difficulty of the game then next set of stars is Master league difficult i pressume this means general poinst gained signing players etc

Back
Top Bottom