1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Master League Difficulty

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by koray, 20 May 2006.

1. koray

koray Non-League

6 August 2003
    Turkey
    Hello,

While you are at the options screen,the first level of difficulty is game difficulty,right?(I mean, Match difficulty)

And second one is ML difficulty,like fatigue,transfers etc.

Am I right?

And ,is ML difficulty level has any effect on match difficulty you play ?

My level;First one is 5 stars
    Second one is 4 stars

So,am I playing the matches on 5 star difficulty?

Thanks...

2. BK_83

BK_83 World Class

7 June 2003
    singapore
    im playing master league difficulty on 1 star, mainly becoz of the fatigue

3. Artist

Artist Guest

I played both options in 6 stars and won everything with Sevilla. The fatigue level is real in 6 stars (ML difficulty) but the transfers are very unrealistic and I could only buy free agents, wich contract expired and "players openess to negotiation".

4. moe357

moe357 Non-League

11 April 2004
    i dunno the transfers are weird, i managed to get Robben off chelsea when i first got promoted but snjieder and peinaar wont come from Ajax no matter how much i offer. I noticed trades are more difficult now, i had to dish out 34,000 on Robben, they wouldnt accept a player trade.

5. koray

koray Non-League

6 August 2003
    Turkey
    Thanks, but please someone reply this question;

The first level of difficulty is MATCH difficulty, right?

I am asking this,because I start to win the matches like 4-0,5-0 in my second season...

6. JU!

JU! Conference

12 September 2003
    Yokohama, Japan
    Chelsea
    Yes first is difficulty of the game then next set of stars is Master league difficult i pressume this means general poinst gained signing players etc