1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Master League confusion

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by oath5, 29 November 2006.

1. oath5

oath5 Guest

Im playing in Master League right now. After a game I have to change the startingeleven because the players get so tired after a game. What is the secret to get the players fit enough to be able to play 2 games in a row?

Also under transferperiods, its IMPOSSIBLE to buy any player :( I was trying to buy a random player with a 59999 bid and failed. In PES5 I never had this problem so please help me out here guys :)

2. mudgey2k

mudgey2k Conference

4 August 2005
    Oldham
    Liverpool
    i ahd this problem as well with only being able to play 1 match then rest, but at negotiations i got a few players that help i always go for the ones that want to come ie 2-3 stars, even if there 30 years old there good enough to get u into the top flight and at halfway threw ya first season in top flight u start gettin better players, u want to look for players with stamina over 85 if u want them the play 2 matches or more

hope this helps