1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Master league cheap players problem (PES 2011)

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by garden, 5 October 2010.

1. garden

garden Non-League

16 September 2006
    Zadar, Croatia
    Real Madrid
    I have played now almost a whole season with Sampdoria, buying some new players and trying to get some more expensive ones but that are useful and was prettz surprised-they are pretty cheap.

Javier Pastore 3 millions. Mesut Ozil 3,5 millions, Drenthe(2 millions for example in PES 2010 it was 10-15 millions). Looks like that they screwed up market values big time.

Yes the values are same and they show only their salaries but transfer fees are ridiculous.

Anyone noticed this also?

2. no bread

no bread Wellington Phoenix!

1 April 2007
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Yes it's a bad bug. I got friedel, joey barton and pavlyuchenko for 1mil. Then got caucau and downing for less! All in 3 weeks. Transfers set on hardest level, too.

3. garden

garden Non-League

16 September 2006
    Zadar, Croatia
    Real Madrid
    Aguero for 20 millions. It is just ridiculous.

4. sattan_hussein

sattan_hussein Championship

6 December 2004
    Ryo de Janeiro
    Arsenal
    Did you unlock the extra content? There is an item there that "improves your chances of signing the players you want".

5. garden

garden Non-League

16 September 2006
    Zadar, Croatia
    Real Madrid
    Sattan you did not understand this post well.

6. sltpn3

sltpn3 Button Clicker

4 October 2010
    Bandung, Indonesia
    Manchester United
    yeah, they're pretty cheap.
    but we also get less money from the sponsor.

7. garden

garden Non-League

16 September 2006
    Zadar, Croatia
    Real Madrid
    depends with what team you play and what are your results. btw sponsor money is sometimes pretty real. If you win leagues you can get easily 10 mil a year contracts

8. sattan_hussein

6 December 2004
    Ryo de Janeiro
    Arsenal
    Maybe. Or you didn't understand mine?

That option makes buying players easier. If you think it is too easy in your game, it might be that that option is unlocked. Did you use the extra-content unlocker? If not, bad news then... I haven't played ML yet.

9. garden

garden Non-League

16 September 2006
    Zadar, Croatia
    Real Madrid
    Why are you even discussing this when you haven't played ML?

-

Yes I understood you clearly, yes I know for the extra content but it is not activated.

10. Artem

Artem International

9 June 2010
    St. Petersburg
    Zenit SPb
    Yes, seeing all these constant complaints to the transfer policy in PES 2011 it would be desirable to play this game ever less. It will be similar this year too most as in PES 2010 though even there the prices are perfectly in order. If it so from last three series PES transfers are perfectly in order only in version 2009 though there and instead of money there were points.:THINK:

11. sattan_hussein

6 December 2004
    Ryo de Janeiro
    Arsenal
    Why not?

Thanks for the answer. :BYE:

12. Dan99

Dan99 League 2

7 March 2006
    I got Diego Milito for around £4.5m, Camoranesi and Jovetić for around £2m... with Newcastle. This certainly sounds like a bug.

13. Icebattousai

Icebattousai Non-League

5 October 2010
    Looking at all the prices for players makes me think Konami left out an order of magnitude in these player prices.

14. ollywolly

ollywolly Oh when the Spurs...

24 December 2005
    Thailand
    Spurs
    This is a big letdown. First time I've had a proper look at ML since PES 5 and the mode has gone through some great changes. It looks very immersive and has the potential to be a fantastic mode but with prices as low as they are, a lot of the realism and challenge is taken out of the mode. Teams also seem to start with too much money

Just started ML with various teams to see how much they start with.

Valencia who are in big debt IRL start with almost £90m
    Man U start with about £190m
    Inter start with £216m
    Excelsior start with £12m

Seems too much but then again not all will go on transfers as there are costs to pay. Huge thing I noticed though is that player market values change depending what team you start with.

Start as Inter and Messi will be close to £10m, still far too low.
    Start with Valencia and Messi is around £7m
    Start as Excelsior and Messi is about £1.5m and every other player is valued even lower, oh dear.

Seems like a huge bug. Hope there will be a fix for this. Can someone please make John Murphy aware of this on Twitter.

15. ono5985

ono5985 Championship

22 October 2009
    What do people tend to go for in ML? I'm a season in with Brescia, but i'd never dream of even trying to sign someone like Messi. If a transfer isn't realistic then i can't bring myself to go for it. Spoils it for me.

16. Dan99

Dan99 League 2

7 March 2006
    But when going for realistic players, it's still too cheap.

17. erdincdem

erdincdem Non-League

20 October 2010
    May i have a quick qoestions to whom knows the answer. While i am playing ML there are subtitutes and tactics changements automaticly by the computer for my team. I2ve already turned the coach mode off but still i am having the same problem. I have 2 players from youth team . Ivarov and Palmieri. Some websites wrote that those players cause this problem. Please inform me if know about this !

18. omar galal

omar galal Non-League

14 August 2011
    plz help me how can i change player Salaries in master league pes 2011 to aviod Bankruptcy

19. superleeds1

superleeds1 72 Veteran Staff

16 July 2004
    Gods County
    LUFC O.K.

I dont think You can change salaries of players.
    You can increase the ML Money though.
    http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60321

20. omar galal

omar galal Non-League

14 August 2011
    thanks another question plz when i Negotiation a player he refused my offer and join aonther team why ??

21. superleeds1

superleeds1 72 Veteran Staff

16 July 2004
    Gods County
    LUFC O.K.

Depends on Your teams ranking, if you are in lower division it stands to reason that You wont attract the best players.As your teams status improves,and Your money increases You can employ a better scout for securing player signings,
    making the chances of a good signing better than they were.
    Even in top divisions a player may not sign if you have a strong squad because
    he wants first team football all the time.

22. Sabac Red

Sabac Red Premiership

22 November 2002
    It's a crappy bug that was also on the next gen version til the update sorted it out. Same thing goes for high budgets with small teams.

23. Deranzeef

Deranzeef Schattenreiter

23 March 2009
    Argentina
    Boca Juniors
    If you don't want low prices, then just use Wild@'s Editor and incrase all the players Market Value in Global Functions (+1, +2, +3, etc), easy.

24. daringwrinchester

daringwrinchester Non-League

6 October 2011
    i hav manchester united for my ML and want to sell Park ji sung but the offer was only for 500,000$ for 4 years