Master league cheap players problem (PES 2011)

garden

Non-League
16 September 2006
Zadar, Croatia
Real Madrid
I have played now almost a whole season with Sampdoria, buying some new players and trying to get some more expensive ones but that are useful and was prettz surprised-they are pretty cheap.

Javier Pastore 3 millions. Mesut Ozil 3,5 millions, Drenthe(2 millions for example in PES 2010 it was 10-15 millions). Looks like that they screwed up market values big time.

Yes the values are same and they show only their salaries but transfer fees are ridiculous.

Anyone noticed this also?

depends with what team you play and what are your results. btw sponsor money is sometimes pretty real. If you win leagues you can get easily 10 mil a year contracts

Sattan you did not understand this post well.

Maybe. Or you didn't understand mine?

That option makes buying players easier. If you think it is too easy in your game, it might be that that option is unlocked. Did you use the extra-content unlocker? If not, bad news then... I haven't played ML yet.

Why are you even discussing this when you haven't played ML?

-

Yes I understood you clearly, yes I know for the extra content but it is not activated.

Yes, seeing all these constant complaints to the transfer policy in PES 2011 it would be desirable to play this game ever less. It will be similar this year too most as in PES 2010 though even there the prices are perfectly in order. If it so from last three series PES transfers are perfectly in order only in version 2009 though there and instead of money there were points.:THINK:

I got Diego Milito for around £4.5m, Camoranesi and Jovetić for around £2m... with Newcastle. This certainly sounds like a bug.

This is a big letdown. First time I've had a proper look at ML since PES 5 and the mode has gone through some great changes. It looks very immersive and has the potential to be a fantastic mode but with prices as low as they are, a lot of the realism and challenge is taken out of the mode. Teams also seem to start with too much money

Just started ML with various teams to see how much they start with.

Valencia who are in big debt IRL start with almost £90m
Man U start with about £190m
Inter start with £216m
Excelsior start with £12m

Seems too much but then again not all will go on transfers as there are costs to pay. Huge thing I noticed though is that player market values change depending what team you start with.

Start as Inter and Messi will be close to £10m, still far too low.
Start with Valencia and Messi is around £7m
Start as Excelsior and Messi is about £1.5m and every other player is valued even lower, oh dear.

Seems like a huge bug. Hope there will be a fix for this. Can someone please make John Murphy aware of this on Twitter.

What do people tend to go for in ML? I'm a season in with Brescia, but i'd never dream of even trying to sign someone like Messi. If a transfer isn't realistic then i can't bring myself to go for it. Spoils it for me.

What do people tend to go for in ML? I'm a season in with Brescia, but i'd never dream of even trying to sign someone like Messi. If a transfer isn't realistic then i can't bring myself to go for it. Spoils it for me.

But when going for realistic players, it's still too cheap.

May i have a quick qoestions to whom knows the answer. While i am playing ML there are subtitutes and tactics changements automaticly by the computer for my team. I2ve already turned the coach mode off but still i am having the same problem. I have 2 players from youth team . Ivarov and Palmieri. Some websites wrote that those players cause this problem. Please inform me if know about this !

thanks another question plz when i Negotiation a player he refused my offer and join aonther team why ??

Depends on Your teams ranking, if you are in lower division it stands to reason that You wont attract the best players.As your teams status improves,and Your money increases You can employ a better scout for securing player signings,
making the chances of a good signing better than they were.
Even in top divisions a player may not sign if you have a strong squad because
he wants first team football all the time.

It's a crappy bug that was also on the next gen version til the update sorted it out. Same thing goes for high budgets with small teams.

If you don't want low prices, then just use Wild@'s Editor and incrase all the players Market Value in Global Functions (+1, +2, +3, etc), easy.

Back
Top Bottom