Manual League - Interest?

tomj

League 1
31 January 2017
England
What would the interest be like in a manual league starting with PES 2019? It was spoken about back on PES 2017 amongst a few of us who played with manual settings on Master League and contributed quite actively to the Master League discussion but never came to anything.

I play with 3 or 4 friends who'd certainly be interested in a league - I see a fairly decent amount of people here who talk about playing with manual settings but wanting to play online with those settings in a regular league format is different to a few games against the AI. Would there be anyone genuinely interested in playing in a manual league?

yeah definitely, might have to post this post in the pes19 news and demo threads so guys see it

Yes.

But I think you'd need to work out
- who plays manual

- which version....2018/19/both ....
that may depend upon what proportion of manualers here will stick with 2018 or not.
it may also depend on what setup you want....lets say you'd like to play within MyClub - do you use established squads from 2018 ala MLO.... or do we go into 2019 fresh .... or do you just play non-myclub

- which format would be best or all formats

I would like to play in a FUMA league. I would suggest to use only certain teams, maybe 3 1/2 stars or lower, club only. Anything MyClub related should stay miles away, but that's just my opinion. One thing about FUMA though, I am never sure if advanced through pass is in there or not? I prefer to play without it myself.

I would like to play in a FUMA league. I would suggest to use only certain teams, maybe 3 1/2 stars or lower, club only. Anything MyClub related should stay miles away, but that's just my opinion. One thing about FUMA though, I am never sure if advanced through pass is in there or not? I prefer to play without it myself.
I'm sort of torn between going for MyClub teams or whether we stick to regular club sides. The other option is whether we do also allow team ratings up to 4 1/2 stars - I can definitely say that it's been really fun playing as the likes of Flamengo and Colo Colo against Liverpool/Barcelona and putting up a decent game against sides.

I agree with you though, I prefer to play without advanced through pass.

What would the interest be like in a manual league starting with PES 2019? It was spoken about back on PES 2017 amongst a few of us who played with manual settings on Master League and contributed quite actively to the Master League discussion but never came to anything.

I play with 3 or 4 friends who'd certainly be interested in a league - I see a fairly decent amount of people here who talk about playing with manual settings but wanting to play online with those settings in a regular league format is different to a few games against the AI. Would there be anyone genuinely interested in playing in a manual league?

hello me and a friend are

Hello people,,
We're looking for full manual players to play for a team we're trying to build to play in a 10v10 league,we're looking for players that don't take it too seriously but seriously enough to compete in a league,if we get enough people for the team hopefully 8 to ten players a night,then we should be able to organise and train against other teams from the same league..if u would like to give it a go and have a practice with us please let me know on here or on PS4 my psn I'd is Dillinjadale.
This game comes alive playing full manual against other full manual players. come and try it,we would like to train most nights at a round 21:00. we need at least 8 people to be able to take part when it's time to play official league games.these are the league rules.

This is a great manual organisation to play in.
We have 4 maybe 5 who is interested in playing already.as soon as we have 6 to 8 players we can organise some training matches......

Last edited:

Hey there are you still interested in playing

I´d be interested either.

The only thing is, that my time is quite limited and I only could join a game spontaneous.
So, I could be on the bench and jump in, if it suits by the time.

But if that´s a problem then it won´t make sense.

Y
I´d be interested either.

The only thing is, that my time is quite limited and I only could join a game spontaneous.
So, I could be on the bench and jump in, if it suits by the time.

But if that´s a problem then it won´t make sense.

Yes that would be fine we would just contact you and see if you were available.if not that would be fine also.whats your psn.....

Back
Top Bottom