1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Manual Keeper

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Kotp, 28 February 2006.

1. Kotp

Kotp PES4 Pro Gamers Academy

2 January 2005
    Hi , how many of you use Manual Keeper and do you think it has a significant advantage over using Auto Controlled Keeper.

Personaly I think Manual Keeper is better and in my opinion and experience I save a lot more efforts on my goal than I used to when I had Auto Keeper on.

So what's your thoughts people ?

2. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    What are the controls for the manual keeper, to make them dive etc?

3. bulwa-boy

bulwa-boy Hala Madrid

20 February 2006
    Poland
    Real Madrid
    interesting... What are the controls for him ???

4. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Interesting, that's what I asked.

echo..............

5. mazanga

mazanga League 1

12 October 2003
    Groningen, Holland
    Diving is still automatic. You only get to control the movement of the keeper. It takes a lot of practice. At first you will concede loads of extra goals. I think this could be made more effective in future versions of the game. I tried it for a while but it was a little too complicated for me. Getting an advantage out of it might surely be possible but you will really have to practice a lot.

6. Kotp

Kotp PES4 Pro Gamers Academy

2 January 2005
    Ive found that by pressing the Keeper Rush button when the ball is shot at the goal the keeper will make his dive much earlier than if it was controlled by the Automatic Keeper.

Certainly works for me anyway :D

7. bulwa-boy

bulwa-boy Hala Madrid

20 February 2006
    Poland
    Real Madrid
    I tried but what camera to use ??? I used the vertical long one but I needed to look at the radar if the ball was further than the penalty box

Oh yeah i used Verticle long - player