Manchester United Thread

Misfit said:
footieBalla said:
thnx mania, uve livened up this forum... now, wats up with those booked deals? how did misfit and mania get booked?? (ive bin away for a while)

-azn

cool card huh?ya want one?just have a little banter with one of the fifteen year old mods.he'll get all sensitive,and he'll beg one of the big daddy mods to book ya.must say i like the card,would prefer it if it was navy blue or orange though.cooler color.....

No. If you want a yellow card then you make a racist post.

hutch said:
Misfit said:
footieBalla said:
thnx mania, uve livened up this forum... now, wats up with those booked deals? how did misfit and mania get booked?? (ive bin away for a while)

-azn

cool card huh?ya want one?just have a little banter with one of the fifteen year old mods.he'll get all sensitive,and he'll beg one of the big daddy mods to book ya.must say i like the card,would prefer it if it was navy blue or orange though.cooler color.....

No. If you want a yellow card then you make a racist post.

ya still on the chopsticks thing?if tellin someone to go play with chopsticks is racist,the i guess i am one.....

:roll: RIP Oranges wasnt racist you fool ;)

The mods/admins can dish out cards as they see fit at their own discresion. Any problems take it up elsewhere, dont use the Football Forum to argue about it ok? And please note ht eYellow card is meant to be a warning. Not a good thing. Carry on the way you were going when you got the yellow card and you'll be banned with a nice red card. Its not rocket science. Now please back on topic.

Misfit said:
manure beats charlton 2-0 with man of the match once again goin to Mike Riley.

plastic feckin scousers :roll:

We're still not playing good stuff at the mo but getting points at this stage of the season is what its all about i'd much rather us play well at the end.

Good win for us though, two ugly goals for Ruud but they all count, two matches without scoring are a drout for this fella so im sure he was just happy to get em in.

Ronaldo improved on his past couple of games, charlton did'nt know what to do with him one trick in paticular completley sent the player out of the stadium, he had to pay to get back in. They resorted to heavy handed tactics to stop The Kid but even that still didnt put a lid on him. No Charlton players would shake Ronaldo's hand after the game which is pretty poor considering The Kid is only 18, guess he embarrased them tto much huh!!

Well the big one is The CL kicking off, European Nights are legendary at OT and are really what the clubs all about, cant see us winning it this year though but i'll still enjoy it and it'll be good experience for our new players.

Liverpool fans make me laugh hahaha even though Mike Riley seems to help us on the odd occasion you think we dont deserve to win, fair enough hes helped us but if he helped you we wouldnt notice, why coz the score would be 0-0 as usual, you only notice when he awards us a penalty or something. Anyway my point is, dont be jealous we are dominating English Football, you had your time and now its ours, and will be for many many many years to come.

Liverpool fans make me laugh hahaha even though Mike Riley seems to help us on the odd occasion you think we dont deserve to win, fair enough hes helped us but if he helped you we wouldnt notice, why coz the score would be 0-0 as usual, you only notice when he awards us a penalty or something. Anyway my point is, dont be jealous we are dominating English Football, you had your time and now its ours, and will be for many many many years to come.

Its a shame that nobody from Charlton came up to shake hands with Cristiano after the game,after all he's a kid,only 18,and what he's doing on the field should earn him respect,he made polished defenders like Kishishev look like headless chickens.....no sportsmanship in this one...if someone is better than you,you should congratulate him.

Yeah that is harsh not to even show some sportsmanship to the youngster after the game, at the end of the day (great footie phrase) he did nothing wrong except use his skill to make them look stupid.

MILAN, Sept 19 (Reuters) - AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani says the European champions would allow their out-of-favour World Cup winner Rivaldo to leave if he asked them for a move.

'If he is happy to stay with us then he will stay, if however he asks to go then we will let him go.'

Okay,I hope Fergie is looking into this...we missed out on a creative playmaker in Ronaldinho..but I reckoned Rivaldo will truly be a great Red Devil.

Rivaldo wont sign for United.
For one, he's 30/31.
For two, we've already got Giggs, Ronaldo, Scholes and Solskjaer in the creative department.
For three, he's a lazy c*nt and wouldnt get on with Fergie.

Zico said:
BEATTIE, 90

I dont know where you come up with this stuff Zico. Completley original and unique each time. Give yourself a pat on the back mate.
thumbup.gif

Who is going to be the free kick taker for man unt ? becks is gone , who do you think is the best free kick taker without beckham on man unt

Bad news that Ole is out of action for a few months as he needs a knee op, hopefully he'll be back in the new year.

Worryingly though is the complete lack of cover in the striking dept with us now only having one proven goal scorer in Ruud...

C'mon Fergie sort it out, Kliuvert and Rivaldo would do nicely (especially Rivaldo as I cant see him playing CL football so he wont be cup tied)

Looks like G.Neville is the only one of our players who are in trouble after Sundays shambles, the rest of the players did the club proud IMO.

Doesnt look like the FA saw Henry winding up the United supporters as he went off, thats the second time he's done that, first to the Everton fans then to us, people might not think its a big deal, but try telling that to the Arsenal fans who got slapped silly outside OT on sunday while Henry was being taken home in comfort and safety....

Fergie and the rest of the players have rallied round Ruud after a few of them expressed how, with Ruud pretty much being the reason why we are The Champions, no-ones holding the pen miss against him and Fergie has said how he will still be number one Pen taker at the club,

What else, oh yeah got my Rangers tickets yesterday morning, starting to look forward to this now!!!!

Will all Man Utd fans please keep out of the Arsenal topic for awhile please - if you go in there please do not flame arsenal - this also goes for Arsenal fans. i dont mind friendly banter but its getting plain silly in there. So please take note of the warning i posted on page 35 in the Arsenal thread.
I know the majority of you guys arent being pains in there and i thankyou for that - so keep up the good work.
Cheers for listening guys
BB

BoroBoyz, so why is Zico posting in here? Is it because he, like most ARSEnal fans, has only been a fan for 5 years?

Back
Top Bottom