Manchester United Thread

I was totally surprised when we signed Kleberson. I personally thought we sold Veron to buy in a player kind of like him, creative midfielder. I thought that we were going to buy Deco, as that's what was rumoured.

I mean, I don't know how much Fergie had to spend, with the financial status of the transfer market nowadays, but if he had a bit more money, say an extra £10million ... well, I wish he could have signed Joaquin from Real Betis, instead of Kleberson.

I thought he was going to sign either Quaresma or Ronaldo and either Joaquin or Deco after selling Juan Veron and David Beckham. Well, hopefully Kleberson can do a great job for all of the United fans across the globe, and prove my doubts wrong.

theblurry1 said:
I was totally surprised when we signed Kleberson. I personally thought we sold Veron to buy in a player kind of like him, creative midfielder. I thought that we were going to buy Deco, as that's what was rumoured.

I mean, I don't know how much Fergie had to spend, with the financial status of the transfer market nowadays, but if he had a bit more money, say an extra £10million ... well, I wish he could have signed Joaquin from Real Betis, instead of Kleberson.

I thought he was going to sign either Quaresma or Ronaldo and either Joaquin or Deco after selling Juan Veron and David Beckham. Well, hopefully Kleberson can do a great job for all of the United fans across the globe, and prove my doubts wrong.
although it sounds kind of like you re comparing becks and veron with joaquin/deco and quaresma/cristiano, i understand wholly, if you saw how ricardo quaresma single-handedly destroyed juve and milan in the USA tour, you would understand when i say, i would accept quaresma over joaquin, but if we couldve, i would have jumped on a quaresma/joaquin combo...

-azn

We should sign Diego, will probably be the best player in the world over the next decade! If Spurs had bought him i would have slit my wrists!

footieBalla wrote said:
although it sounds kind of like you re comparing becks and veron with joaquin/deco and quaresma/cristiano, i understand wholly, if you saw how ricardo quaresma single-handedly destroyed juve and milan in the USA tour, you would understand when i say, i would accept quaresma over joaquin, but if we couldve, i would have jumped on a quaresma/joaquin combo...

I'm not really comparing them, well ... hmm, I'm just suggesting that they'd have been perhaps the attainable replacements for us. I think we should have really opted for Joaquin over Ronaldo, but that's me. If we had Joaquin, we have a natural balance as he's a right sided midfielder, who is like Beckham, but is quicker, and a better dribbler. Deco would have been the creative man and could have allowed Scholes to play alongside Keane, and have Deco off RVN.

Anyway, it didn't happen, and we've got Kleberson and Ronaldo, and I'm sure they'll do a decent job. And I'm confident that if we do need some more bite attacking-wise, the board will loosen the purse strings and allow Fergie to buy in someone in the transfer window in January.

theblurry1 said:
footieBalla wrote said:

I'm not really comparing them, well ... hmm, I'm just suggesting that they'd have been perhaps the attainable replacements for us. I think we should have really opted for Joaquin over Ronaldo, but that's me. If we had Joaquin, we have a natural balance as he's a right sided midfielder, who is like Beckham, but is quicker, and a better dribbler. Deco would have been the creative man and could have allowed Scholes to play alongside Keane, and have Deco off RVN.

Anyway, it didn't happen, and we've got Kleberson and Ronaldo, and I'm sure they'll do a decent job. And I'm confident that if we do need some more bite attacking-wise, the board will loosen the purse strings and allow Fergie to buy in someone in the transfer window in January.
haha nice double posts, jkz haha im a victim too... yup i c exactly wat u mean now, ronaldo did occasionally switch wit solskjaer, as andy gray made soo painfully clear during the wolves visit to OT haha, and play on the rite side, but as we can see, hes just not the man we need at this re-building stage, dare i say... iuno how many fookin times ive said it :mrgreen:, but time is the only factor in this "how gud is ronaldo" deal... confidence is wat im lookin for, gud stuff dat u have it blurry ;), oh well, lets hope for a better result than last week in a weeks time, thnx to the euro qualifyers...

-azn

Manchester United have fucking no chance of retaining the title, I also expect an early exit from the CL and QF exit from the Worthington cup and the FA cup. Without Becks no silverware for the red devils. Ferguson is an arse, what was he thinking selling Becks,? he will retire come seasons end and will leave the most hated and despised manager to ever be involved in the PL. Becks rulz and Fergie sucks cock.

becksmania said:
Manchester United have fucking no chance of retaining the title, I also expect an early exit from the CL and QF exit from the Worthington cup and the FA cup. Without Becks no silverware for the red devils. Ferguson is an arse, what was he thinking selling Becks,? he will retire come seasons end and will leave the most hated and despised manager to ever be involved in the PL. Becks rulz and Fergie sucks cock.

why you always threating about things, your "pes=crap" thread was totaly useless and you got like 20 responds that people telling you that your an idiot...be cool or leave ;)

this is a forum buddy, I have a right to an opinion.

Manchester United suck and without Beckham they will be lucky to win the worthington cup. As for my thread about PES3 being crap, that was the impression I got from playing the game, I know you PES fanboys hate people bad mouthing your beloved game, but its the TRUTH. The game sucks as much as Man U suck this season.

Becksmania, can I just make sure I get you here - Did you used to support Manchester United when Beckham was playing for them?

becksmania said:
Becks rulz and Fergie sucks cock.

With statements like that and judging by your username, it's obvious you have beck's cock stuck in your throat and speaking from your ass (if the fag isnt fingering it)

i'm not a man u fan but i respect Alex Ferguson with what he did for the club

Awol said:
becksmania said:
Becks rulz and Fergie sucks cock.

With statements like that and judging by your username, it's obvious you have beck's cock stuck in your throat and speaking from your ass (if the fag isnt fingering it)

i'm not a man u fan but i respect Alex Ferguson with what he did for the club

LOL!this thread is gettin way intresting.....

Peter Kenyon's defection to Chelsea has alarm bells ringing at Manchester United.
Though Kenyon signed a secrecy deal before leaving, Kenyon takes with him to Stamford Bridge intimate knowledge of all contracts signed by United players.

It's been suggested striker Ruud van Nistelrooy, who earns less than half the £92,000-a-week skipper Roy Keane is on, could become a major Chelsea target.

The Dutchman is still to sign a new contract and would be a major coup for Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.

Kenyon's presence also increases the likelihood of David Beckham joining Chelsea. The pair are said to enjoy a good relationship, despite the difficulties of the summer.

Peter Kenyon quit his job as Manchester United chief executive over a running row between manager Sir Alex Ferguson and major shareholder John Magnier.
The centre of the dispute is racehorse Rock of Gibraltar, which Fergie is in an ownership row with Magnier over.

The Sun says the feud between manager and club patron made Kenyon increasingly unhappy. He felt it reflected badly on the club.

Kenyon was also believed to be dead against the sale of David Beckham to Real Madrid.

Magnier offered to register Fergie as a half-owner of the horse - then worth around £5 million - as a gesture of friendship two years ago.

Sir Alex believes the agreement now entitles him to a half-share of the horse's stud fees - which could be worth £100 million. Magnier disagrees.

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich persuaded Peter Kenyon to quit Manchester United by offering him a £5 million package.
Kenyon will become the new chief executive at Chelsea in £600,000 a year, five-year deal.

A Chelsea source told The Sun: "Mr Abramovich knows that signing new players is not the be all and end all.

"He needs someone with financial brains to make it all work - and that is where Peter fits in so perfectly. Man United and Sir Alex Ferguson must be spitting blood over his departure."

Well with all the sh*t about Beckham V Fergie, our players getting injured playing for there countries, cuddly pete leaving us for the rent boys at the bridge and of course our usual early season performances.

finally some good (ish) news for United supporters.

We should be seeing The Ginger Ninja back in The Shirt soon it wasnt a hernia problem that was keeping him out just a muscle tear. dont think it'll be against Charlton mind but pretty sure he'll make the arsenal game.

theblurry1 said:
Becksmania, can I just make sure I get you here - Did you used to support Manchester United when Beckham was playing for them?

You would be correct, I now support Liverpool.

Alex Ferguson is a monger of filth, his pervferted affairs with young prostitutes in South Africa is a disgrace to the game. He should be arrested and locked away in a South African prison for his dispicable crimes.

Becks should also file assault charges against the old codger for kicking the boot at him. That would have stuck it up Fergie and showed him who was boss.

becksmania said:
theblurry1 said:

You would be correct, I now support Liverpool.

Alex Ferguson is a monger of filth, his pervferted affairs with young prostitutes in South Africa is a disgrace to the game. He should be arrested and locked away in a South African prison for his dispicable crimes.

Becks should also file assault charges against the old codger for kicking the boot at him. That would have stuck it up Fergie and showed him who was boss.

LOL!LOL!LOL!first kenyon now you......very well said indeed man.people like you are exactly this forum needs....

PS:hey vann,looks like we got a winner here......

Misfit said:
come on vann,you know ya want to as well.......leave the darkside man.join us!

I'll NEVER JOIN!!!!!!!!!

But as its something you think off, why not come join us, you spend enough time in here, we'd rule this forum mate :twisted:

Misfit said:
check out the no of replies and views and you'll know who rules(club) these forums my man....

Well they tried to shut us down so I started another one (hhhmm wonder who prompted me to do that ey misfit) otherwise the ManUnited thread would be multi-platinum by now :)

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Misfit said:
check out the no of replies and views and you'll know who rules(club) these forums my man....

Well they tried to shut us down so I started another one (hhhmm wonder who prompted me to do that ey misfit) otherwise the ManUnited thread would be multi-platinum by now :)

im sure it "would" vann.....

Misfit said:
Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Misfit said:

im sure it "would" vann.....

It was out of order to close the thread down, when all they had to do was delete the stupid posts. How big was it when it got closed down?

T Butcher fan said:
It was out of order to close the thread down, when all they had to do was delete the stupid posts. How big was it when it got closed down?

Yeah it was a couple of members and mods that we're just in there spamming, Think it was about 400 posts deep.

Oh well we've got a new one now so no biggie.

thnx mania, uve livened up this forum... now, wats up with those booked deals? how did misfit and mania get booked?? (ive bin away for a while)

-azn

footieBalla said:
thnx mania, uve livened up this forum... now, wats up with those booked deals? how did misfit and mania get booked?? (ive bin away for a while)

-azn

cool card huh?ya want one?just have a little banter with one of the fifteen year old mods.he'll get all sensitive,and he'll beg one of the big daddy mods to book ya.must say i like the card,would prefer it if it was navy blue or orange though.cooler color.....

Back
Top Bottom