Manchester United Thread

T Butcher fan said:
footieBalla said:
quite edgy, dat convo between TB and Vann, haha ;)

I didn't think that was edgy! (at least I wasn't being). I love sitting near the away fans - that's where all the banter is!

Oh so do I, if im either side of em' but right below is sh*t cos you can hear everything and cant give it back....

I did see a couple at half-time though and had some banter, the usual "why is it so quiet" sh*t, they never learn do they, and the ones we saw on the way home, well I wont go into that.....

FS2003 said:
U coming to Ibrox then Vannie :mrgreen:

Doubt it mate I save my away fixtures (when I get them) for the glamour teams, plus I cant be arsed getting the various shots needed to enter such a disease ridden cess pit :mrgreen:

Misfit said:
son of a bitch!manure's got it easy again!somethings not right.......

Yeah it's a fooking disgrace how they always get Drawn against Greek teams.

Zico said:
Misfit said:

Well you cant say its fucking cheating or anything. You can see the random pots being drawn on the screen. They arent hiding anything. Jesus. We get an easy group and straight away everyones saying its a conspiracy.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
FS2003 said:

Doubt it mate I save my away fixtures (when I get them) for the glamour teams, plus I cant be arsed getting the various shots needed to enter such a disease ridden cess pit :mrgreen:

I can't blame you mate! Us Aberdeen fans get Pies chucked at us, pissed on and scarfs on fire chucked at us.

There Animals!!! :mrgreen:

Zico said:
Vannizzlefashizzal said:
FS2003 said:

I can't blame you mate! Us Aberdeen fans get Pies chucked at us, pissed on and scarfs on fire chucked at us.

Well you lot need a good wash and a feed, baaaaaaaaaaaaa :mrgreen:

hutch said:
Zico said:
Misfit said:

Well you cant say its fucking cheating or anything. You can see the random pots being drawn on the screen. They arent hiding anything. Jesus. We get an easy group and straight away everyones saying its a conspiracy.

yea, jeez, its not easy being the champions... JKZ JKZ! yea it mite seem funny how we always get the greeks in the first stage, and trust me, i scanned the groups and i can see already there are usually 2 teams that stand out ... of course ther are, dats how they were drawn, but i dont doubt the big teams will have any troubles wit the up-and-comers...

-azn

FS2003 said:
Zico said:
Vannizzlefashizzal said:
FS2003 said:

This is the one match i really want Man Utd to win. :mrgreen:

Zico said:
FS2003 said:
Zico said:
Vannizzlefashizzal said:
FS2003 said:

if its man utd/rangers ur talking about... ?

-azn

Zico said:
FS2003 said:
Zico said:
Vannizzlefashizzal said:
FS2003 said:

Cause your a true Scot eh Zico :l

C'mon the stuff that our fans have to put up with at Ibrox is shocking and thats why i want Man Utd to win. :mrgreen:

FS of course i want Rangers to win. :mrgreen:

Zico said:
C'mon the stuff that our fans have to put up with at Ibrox is shocking and thats why i want Man Utd to win. :mrgreen:

And the same for our fans up there, time to ban away fans at these games I think, its the only way to end the hatred!

We will beat the scum for sure :mrgreen:

Zico said:

haha, WAT A DRASTIC CHANGE OF MIND! ;) surely Group E cant steal the show tho, my eyes are on the two groups wit english components, G and B, we ll see whether or not the gunners can pull one out, and whether or not abramavich has made the rite moves

-azn

FS2003 said:

Thats a good one, at least you've not lost ya sense of humour, look on the bright side at least you might get into the uefa with Celtic, we'll get to the 1/4's or maybe at a push the semi's get knocked out and get feck all......

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
FS2003 said:

Thats a good one, at least you've not lost ya sense of humour, look on the bright side at least you might get into the uefa with Celtic, we'll get to the 1/4's or maybe at a push the semi's get knocked out and get feck all......

If we did beat your scummy lot it would make my year, I would care nothing for the rest of the season :mrgreen: Canny wait till your lot come to Ibrox, it will be great! Ah well at least you admit your shite and not good enough to win it :D

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
FS2003 said:

aww chin up vann, mate... we ll get it this year, i mean, ther is life after barthez veron and becks eh? first stage is gonna b a breeze, gud luck to the scottish fans wit stuttgart, im sure u wont need it tho, dont look ahead to uefa cup yet, for im sure its gonna b Munchen/Celtic who push thru in group A

-azn

Misfit said:
Vannizzlefashizzal said:
we'll get to the 1/4's or maybe at a push the semi's get knocked out and get feck all......

nice to see you bein realistic now vann........

well you've gotta be, ive seen nowt to say we've improved on last year. Im not as hung up on Europe as other United fans, sure i'd love us to win it again but we're never gonna be a club that can sacrafice our domestic league for Europe, and thats the problem.....

Anyway we've won it recent(ish) Madrid have dominated, only Bayern and us and now Milan have won it other than them in the last few years...

So its no disgrace....

FS2003 said:
Vannizzlefashizzal said:
FS2003 said:

If we did beat your scummy lot it would make my year, I would care nothing for the rest of the season :mrgreen: Canny wait till your lot come to Ibrox, it will be great! Ah well at least you admit your shite and not good enough to win it :D

gud thing only vann feels dat way, we ll pop in a couple gols in ibrox for ya FS, dont u worry, we ll just try extra hard at OT... :D :D

-azn

I don't think we'll win it this year. Long term though, I think we have the right foundations to do it. Once we get going and everyone blends in together I think we'll have a certain unpredictability about us which we've lacked in previous years. It might even work this year but I doubt it.

hutch said:
I don't think we'll win it this year. Long term though, I think we have the right foundations to do it. Once we get going and everyone blends in together I think we'll have a certain unpredictability about us which we've lacked in previous years. It might even work this year but I doubt it.

see vann? this is the type of mindset we need, haha the future holds strong for us, as long as the premiership is within our reach, we can always rely on the CL to give us greek teams in the first stage haha ;);)

-azn

footieBalla said:
hutch said:

see vann? this is the type of mindset we need, haha the future holds strong for us, as long as the premiership is within our reach, we can always rely on the CL to give us greek teams in the first stage haha ;);)

-azn

Yeah but look at the bit I highlighted, he said the same as me, Im not gonna talk about years ahead, Fergie has been chasing his Holy Grail for years but IMO its his own fault, he broke one of footballs rules by not getting any new players the season after we won The Treble, and that set us back, so many players thought that was it and its taken us years to get the hunger back, yes he may be buliding but The Prem is our bread and butter, yes Madrid have won it the most times but they became obsessed with winning it to the point they ran up huge debts and that will come back to haunt them.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
footieBalla said:
hutch said:

-azn

Yeah but look at the bit I highlighted, he said the same as me, Im not gonna talk about years ahead, Fergie has been chasing his Holy Grail for years but IMO its his own fault, he broke one of footballs rules by not getting any new players the season after we won The Treble, and that set us back, so many players thought that was it and its taken us years to get the hunger back, yes he may be buliding but The Prem is our bread and butter, yes Madrid have won it the most times but they became obsessed with winning it to the point they ran up huge debts and that will come back to haunt them.

i can see where ur coming from, losing beckham hurt this point more than the lost of seba, becks has bin here since the beginning, he was part of the treble, and its tru, fergie has hurt his own side, the domestic championship is very big, and compared to the la liga, the bundesliga, and many other domestic trophies, the one in england just seems most covenant... we havent made the life-changing transfers that benifited our boys, and thats gonna bug us later on, yes we ll always have the same champions in england, at least the gunners, blues and magpies will always keep the prem exciting, we can never tell whether or not ajax will come out and dominate, or mayb teams like dynamo kiev has seen enough, fergie has improved this team for the next year, like he has done in the last 15 or so years, and thats not enough...

-azn

Well there's one think about Panathainaikos there alot better than Olympiakos in Europe. :D

Anyone remember the goal Scholsey scored against Pana' at OT a couple of years ago? Fuckin quality. One of my favourite goals. About 25 passes, pass and move and a lovely chip from Scholes just outside of the area. Beauty.

Back
Top Bottom