Manchester City Thread

Boro said:
Beetlebum said:
though you'll beat boro...(sorry Boro)

Boro at home is a hard game...we shall see :D

No, i didn't mean Boro-City (this game should be a win for boro), but next sunday fixture: Liverpool-Boro...

Ahh yeah sorry mate i mis-understood you there! Yeah we'll probably lose on sunday but one can hope

jamie_mack said:
havnt newcastle got a shed load of players injured for next week?

O'Brien suspended
Woodgate
Dyer
Jenas
Bellamy All Injured
Shearer gutted he didnt win the PFA and crying his little heart out :twisted:

Jamie
do you go to Hyde much then?
I used to live over there.

I think we'll jammy it now as I can't see Leeds getting 4 more points than us now, well actually I can as we are City after all ;)

yeah i live about 10 mins away in denton! totally agree jim im sure we have yet to hear those immortal words again this season "typical City" ;)

so as the weekend arrives yet another must win game for the super blues, although a draw will do! ;) and news that van buyten has rang kk and said hes recovered quicker than he thought and he wants to play in the last two games a timly boost if ever there was one needed! with leeds away at bolton a win could see us safe unless leeds decide to win there last 2 games 22-0 :) as much as i would love it if we won today against an injury hit newcastle i can see our nerves getting to us and draw will be the result ;)

A loss today and the tension on our last 2 matches will be unbearable :l Where as our last few matches have always seemed 'must win' this is very much 'must not lose'.

just been watching soccer saturaday on sky they reckon that if we dont get any more points this season we will still stay up as they dont think leeds will get 4 points out of there games to catch up! :shock:

jamie_mack said:
just been watching soccer saturaday on sky they reckon that if we dont get any more points this season we will still stay up as they dont think leeds will get 4 points out of there games to catch up! :shock:
They're right, we're gonna get 3 or 4 points from the next three fixtures...We're actually down

do you think its safe to change the thread title from relegation threat yet? Boro what are your reserves like, you come to town on tuesday are there many first team or are they all the youngsters?

Erm our reserves are ok. Could have a fair few of the young lads in since we've got loads of injuries at the moment.

just reckon 1 point from 2 now should be enough, maybe less if Leeds get dicked tomorrow

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
city are lucky they have the points on leeds cos I really cant see city winning a game for the rest of the season...

Ahahahahhahha, keep your predictions to yourself and you wont look like an arse :D

if leeds get beat thats it were safe arnt we? i hope you have posted that in the rags forum Mr wright!

jamie_mack said:
if leeds get beat thats it were safe arnt we? i hope you have posted that in the rags forum Mr wright!

Nah, I think any more baiting after todays result and Vann may take his own life.....

On second thoughts :D

Either way im sure this will boost our fragile confidence and i hope for 6 points now! sorry boro im afraid its going to be a bad week for your lads against us! ;)

Im hoping Leeds Lose. Then we wont feel so guilty about beating you ;)

Nah to be perfectly honest i dont know how we'll play. We're playing fantastic football but still havent got the cutting edge up front. Verses villa we had 21 shots ON TARGET and scored ONE. But if Leeds win today then altho id still like to beat you guys i wouldnt be totally gutted if we lost to you as i want Leeds down. Could be an interesting one anyway...

It's hard to see smithy crying...i feel very sorry for him, he'd deserve a great team...

Beetlebum said:
It's hard to see smithy crying...i feel very sorry for him, he'd deserve a great team...

I didn't see the game.

Was Smith really crying?

yes he was, at the end of the game, in front of our fans...

Bye bye bye bye!
Bye bye bye bye!

Congrats City, you can let us beat you next week now ;) Altho ive a feeling we're gonna lose our last 5 games.

Back
Top Bottom