Malware Threat?

D

DagsJT

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
forums.evo-web.co.uk contains content from www.fileden.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed. Why not try again tomorrow or go somewhere else?

Just got this message when visiting this site with Google Chrome.

Haha, sorry mate, I thought Mart would have left an answer in here already since he's teh superbrain of us :)

I'm not using Chrome myself and haven't come across anything suspicious using the newest beta of Firefox 4. Buuuut I just did some research, and it appears that Fileden is a site where basically anybody could upload anything, so there's a possibility that you could download something dodgy if you don't know your way around the interwebs.

You could ignore it for now, I'd assume, but we still should report it to our hoster. I fail to see the connection to that site, but maybe it's just an ad that's hosted there.

Cheers, mate!

Back
Top Bottom