1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Malware Threat?

Discussion in 'The Site' started by DagsJT, 5 March 2011.

1. DagsJT

DagsJT Retired Footballer

29 November 2005
    Warrington
    Liverpool
    Just got this message when visiting this site with Google Chrome.

2. DagsJT

DagsJT Retired Footballer

29 November 2005
    Warrington
    Liverpool
    Nice, swift response by the admins then ;)

3. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Haha, sorry mate, I thought Mart would have left an answer in here already since he's teh superbrain of us :)

I'm not using Chrome myself and haven't come across anything suspicious using the newest beta of Firefox 4. Buuuut I just did some research, and it appears that Fileden is a site where basically anybody could upload anything, so there's a possibility that you could download something dodgy if you don't know your way around the interwebs.

You could ignore it for now, I'd assume, but we still should report it to our hoster. I fail to see the connection to that site, but maybe it's just an ad that's hosted there.

Cheers, mate!

4. Mart

Mart Executive Janitor Staff

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC