1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

M:I 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by rockykabir, 7 May 2006.

1. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    meh :(

It was alright....I mean...it wasn't as bad as M:I 2. Storyline wasn't gripping enough tbh. I was hoping the magic of JJ Abrams would come through but I guess it would be difficult to transfer to a movie.

The characters were ok. I liked Simon Pegg in it - even though he was on for 5 mins in total. One of the agents, Zhen, was absolutely jaw dropping though - but again she was quite one dimensional.

I think my main complaint was that it was too comical and predictable. I loved the first one - and the sequels definitely haven't reached that peak. There ain't much else on the cinemas so give it a go - just don't expect too much!

2. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    The scene where Giulia tries to revive Ethan was JUST like the scene in Lost where Charlie was killed by Ethan

Wasnt a bad movie, was a fun action movie to watch with friends.

3. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    oh yea..I agree - it was a fun film to watch. But, the original Mission Impossible was something else - I liked the story and it was perhaps one of the only few films where I was completely bamboozled at the end.

M:I 2 was what killed it for me. I used to like John Woo but that film ruined his reputation imo. I think the prob was that I was making too many parallels with it. I am a bit harsh with my ratings I have to admit anyway ;)

4. FlawlessCowboy

FlawlessCowboy Stunted

5 July 2004
    Coventry, UK
    Just got back from seeing the film and thought it was the worst in the series, although still a good, fun film.

7.5/10 for me

5. milanista3

milanista3 Non-League

17 April 2006
    so funny when J.J Abrams (the directors) link Lost with this movie....

6. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    LOved the bikes in MI2 - looking forward to seeing this - bit of a no-brainer mind.....