1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Lvl of difficulty toned down on We10?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by jhatakihk, 17 May 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhatakihk

jhatakihk Lotte Marines, Nippon#1!!

26 May 2005
    Chiba
    it seems that the lvl of difficulty on WE10 has been toned down. last time i played WE, it was 3 stars on WE8LE. Most of the time, i got a fairly realistic match with a realistic score...1-1, 2-0 or 1-0...

however i found that on 3-4 stars on WE10, scoring has been fairly easy.I was able to score 3-4+ goals on 4 stars. On 4 stars, although the pace has picked up quickly compared to 3 stars, but the defense of CPU still seems to make stupid errors, or just stand in front of you and do nothing, even if you are just 1-2 feets away.

Do you guys have similar experience?

Maybe i should try 5 stars...

2. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    Yeh maybe you should try a harder level :).

3. fd1972uk

fd1972uk ---------------------

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Yeah you should, it's friggin hard IMO, mind you I don't start off with the likes of Barca, Milan or Brazil.

Cracks me up when some imbecile says, 'It's so easy, I beat S.Arabia 8-0 with Brazil, usually I only beat them 7-0 in previous games'. :roll:

FD

4. Pro Ram

Pro Ram Conference

19 January 2005
    hey guys,when I play vs human,should i set the difficulty (the stars i mean)?
    or is it non relevant when playing vs someone?

5. Max_Power

Max_Power Non-League

15 February 2006
    U should play with 6 stars, its hard, and the COM do whatever it wants, son of ....., if u are winning and only left 1 min (in game min) suddenly you give a fail pass or somethig like that, and the COM scores, I think I need terapy or and anger management or something like that cuz when this happens i wanna break the t.v., or throw the PS2 through the window.

6. Toku

Toku Guest

Most peoples here play with strong teams like Brazil, normal 5 or 6 stars its everytime easy to win the game.

@jhatakihk

Take control of a weaker team an try 5 or 6 stars

7. cigol

cigol League 1

14 August 2003
    Erm, I play with the best teams and on 6* it's very difficult.

8. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.