Lvl of difficulty toned down on We10?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by jhatakihk, 17 May 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhatakihk

jhatakihk Lotte Marines, Nippon#1!!

26 May 2005
    Chiba
    it seems that the lvl of difficulty on WE10 has been toned down. last time i played WE, it was 3 stars on WE8LE. Most of the time, i got a fairly realistic match with a realistic score...1-1, 2-0 or 1-0...

however i found that on 3-4 stars on WE10, scoring has been fairly easy.I was able to score 3-4+ goals on 4 stars. On 4 stars, although the pace has picked up quickly compared to 3 stars, but the defense of CPU still seems to make stupid errors, or just stand in front of you and do nothing, even if you are just 1-2 feets away.

Do you guys have similar experience?

Maybe i should try 5 stars...

2. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    Yeh maybe you should try a harder level :).

3. fd1972uk

fd1972uk ---------------------

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Yeah you should, it's friggin hard IMO, mind you I don't start off with the likes of Barca, Milan or Brazil.

Cracks me up when some imbecile says, 'It's so easy, I beat S.Arabia 8-0 with Brazil, usually I only beat them 7-0 in previous games'. :roll:

FD

4. Pro Ram

Pro Ram Conference

19 January 2005
    hey guys,when I play vs human,should i set the difficulty (the stars i mean)?
    or is it non relevant when playing vs someone?

5. Max_Power

Max_Power Non-League

15 February 2006
    U should play with 6 stars, its hard, and the COM do whatever it wants, son of ....., if u are winning and only left 1 min (in game min) suddenly you give a fail pass or somethig like that, and the COM scores, I think I need terapy or and anger management or something like that cuz when this happens i wanna break the t.v., or throw the PS2 through the window.

6. Toku

Toku Guest

Most peoples here play with strong teams like Brazil, normal 5 or 6 stars its everytime easy to win the game.

@jhatakihk

Take control of a weaker team an try 5 or 6 stars

7. cigol

cigol League 1

14 August 2003
    Erm, I play with the best teams and on 6* it's very difficult.

8. Dar

Dar Part Timer Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.