Lost - The Final Season

Lost - 605

It can't be slower.
When Does It Start ?

Kate's name is not crossed out on the wheel, does it mean the cave is not Jacob's ?

6/10

Last edited:
You just know that the writers will drop something, and everything will suddenly start making sense.

Lost - 606

This episode can thanks its end. The rest is depressing, the show has completely changed.

But... I really liked it.

8/10

The show was depressing until the end but you liked it and gave it an 8? Must've bee some ending! :LOL: ;)

Yea that was a exciting episode finally
Even with not much answers still a great episode, thats what Lost is about, excitement.
Mostly because there was someone who was going around and just doing something. And what just doing something was that.
Booh get stabbed here, what? get drowned there, No way! get stabbed there again, enough now bitches? :LMAO: No! We want more, go and kill everybody around.
Phew I got excited just remembering it.
8/10 For me too

Thats a bit more like it, Im glad that Dogen and his annoying little mate are now gone! Interesting now that Smokey Locke is leading Claire, Sayid and maybe Kate although she was shocked

Good to see Keamy again, I wonder why he was holding Jin hostage

So , is Locke good or evil? I'm sure he's evil, my workmate is convinced Jacob is the evil one.

Now we know who's on who's side and what this means:

LOST-Season-6-Last-Supper-HQ-Promo-lost-9731516-1500-976.jpg

So your assuming that
every1 standing are "jacobs foes" and the ones sitting are "black locke"'s crew.
Is that it?

I think is more like
Judas (Sayid) trying to kill Jesus (Focke).
That was an awesome moment by the way, Sayid didn't even hesitated.

Am I the only one that is finding the alternative reality where they landed and carried on their lives more interesting?

Looks like a God/Devil storyline to me.

I thought that was a pretty good episode personally, it's starting to come together for the big finale, should be interesting seeing how the two sides/camps go against each other. Especially for the Losties who are friends but now on different sides.

Wasnt sure at first, but really liking it now. I think the last episode (Ben-centric) was brilliantly done.

Back
Top Bottom