Lost Season 3

Re: Lost Season 3 - (Discussion Only / No Spoilers)

Why are you lot talking about the ending of the show. It's still along way from that. just enjoy it one episode at the time.

Lost is like that hot chick one dated in college, but hated her when she broke up.
What a sick comparison :lol:

Yeah not so sure about the fog stuff - had just about figured it was all in their minds until that episode. Makes you wonder what the pilot from the first episode 3 years ago did!

Guy with eye patch - another patch!? Oh come on, it's getting kind of old. Surely at some point they have to start bringing things together? Before that episode I really thought I was going to stop bothering, but then it was so good...damn you lost...

We aren't even half way through the story yet if there is 6 seasons so there will be a lot More revealed before the pieces are put together.

Obviously their past is involved if they are dead, or they could even end up being the experiments from the island when it was in use years ago and have been secretly studied their whole life etc.

Starts on sky on 19 November (Double Episode)until just before christmas and then we have to wait until Feb when it starts again in the US and A. I have heard that Sky will show the episode that airs in the US and A the following day in England.

Finally the first part ends. And in conlusion I can say it wasn't very good. I liked it (sometimes loved it) but the big problem is that it took 6 episodes when it should only have required 3. So there's too much talking.

The "end" (it's not even a true cliffhanger !!!) is just miserable and nothing is driving me crazy (Kate is useless, Sawyer a victim and Jack angry. Is that a cliff ?). FBs are a a good idea but this part didn't need that. Scenarists have to get rid off the flashbacks asap or do multiple ones in a single episode.

I can wait during the break fingers in the nose.

Last edited:

G.A.Y

I did like it myself, had me glued at moments but I agree, 3 eps into 6 its just about right.

The flashback had no real point to it IMO, what did we learn Kate is a runner, liar and wanted. these are things that we have learned enough already.

Well a coupe of months with no lost in my life, excusre the pun but I will be lost. I waited long enough t find out what we did after series 2, I really don't need another break after so little(yet so much) information.

Yeah very boring semi season finale.

If the Actors know its 6 seasons How long before they get bored with this, they will be asking when stuff is actually going to happen.

The thing also about Losts slowness is its great to watch at the time and we want to know what happens next. But i have never had the urge to watch it again or buy the DVD etc.

Last edited:

The flashbacks have to have a reason tho i always wonder if these characters we see in flashbacks are going to appear on the islands.

The Dharma Initiative has been forgotten about?.
The fake adverts that appeared last season suggest its still fully active, or was active at present time but these guys are now in the future.

The Finale and the Arctic research center has been forgotten about?.
Could be looking for these islands for a long time maybe anti Dharma ppl, who finally find it when Desmond blows the hatch up in the future.

And the Mystery surrounding the Monster gets forgotten about even tho mentioned in last two episodes.
No Idea lol (suggests supernatural or Future technology)

Pretty disappointed. The huge delay between the radio signal and the guy pointing the gun at Sawyer was so obvious. They always have that pause so we KNOW Sawyer wouldnt get shot.

It was ok...but Prison Break is offering the thrills these days tbh

Nothing to write home about...we still don't have a clue about those people in the north pole (or whatever) who were searching for Desmond. However, we should have at least learnt that is what Lost is all about: soon there will be a crazy episode where everything is revealed.

I agree but one thing for sure Prison Break can only last for so long. The run wont last forever if they get a third season Id be surprised and possibly pessimistic.

Really missing this now. I only watch it because the girlfriend would, apparently, die if she didn't get to see it - and yet I'm having withdrawal symptoms.

I don't watch a lot of TV at all, in-fact the digital box I bought for the telly hasn't been switched on in months, and most of the stuff America gets I can't stand (with the exception of 24 and Family Guy - 24 doesn't start again for another month and Family Guy I can only take in small doses, otherwise it gets very repetitive).

I watch each new episode of Lost with the missus so I don't feel left out, and then spend an hour shouting at her for watching a load of drivel written by people who have no clue where it's going, giving the feeling that they're going to get to series 17 and say "okay, we're not making any more because now that we have machines, monsters, dinosaurs, a special guest appearance from God and a couple of clones, we can't think of an ending other than 'it was all a dream', and we promised you we wouldn't do that".

But I have to know what happens next. :|

Roll on Jan 14th (24) and Feb 7th (Lost).

I agree with everything you just said.

Expect in you sig about pes6. The psp version in just right, the pc version is unplayable unless you use the crack. Lets hope they make the ps3 version better and with proper online gaming, we all deserve that.

Damo666

I can't beleive this series has gone on for 3 seasons. I thought the first one was bad enough.

Good work Don, right down to the spelling of beleive.

Pernickity are we Mart? ;)

Last edited:

You give me a Strepsil (notice the capital S because it's a product name) and I'll give you a cookie for putting a question mark after a question...

O:)

lchristmas1xxnewny8.gif

when does season 3 start up again? i know that in the US it will re start in febuary but what about here on sky one?

I have to say, i had "lost" interest myself, prior to season 3. I may flick over and catch a bit of "Freckles", but that's as far as it goes :)

Does anyone know when series 3 starts up again ?

I wasnt really imprest with the end of episode 6 bit ill carry on watching

I really got into it but since those bitches at Sky bought the rights I am 'LOST', as I don't have satellite TV. :(

i read somewhere the other day that the producers were looking at ending lost after the 100th episode - currently running at about 65 i think...

BUT, remarkably, they have no clue about how to end it! there are even rumours now that the show will not end well, thus making everything that you have watched to be pointless!

quite convenient not having to explain the 'pictures in the smoke' or the 'polar bear', or the 'huge light beam at the end of series 2', or the 'village in the woods', or 'jack's tattoos...'

Back
Top Bottom