Lost Season 3

Re: Lost Season 3 - (Discussion Only / No Spoilers)

Most likely and hallucination. He was dead. but we all know everyone is lost about the others. :)

maybe it was a good guy (the one on the intercom)

Well another episode tomorrow, I havent seen the trailer for ep.2 yet but im hoping its going to be about how Locke, Des, Eko etc got along

Heres a few rumours I have heard, dont know if their true or not -

Eko has become deaf from the explosion of trying to open the blast doors and the only way he can communicate to people is thriugh his dreams

The magical healing powers disappear from the island meaning Locke goes back in his wheelchair and Rose gets her illness back

Last edited:

I always wondered the reaction of people if they knew that Locke was in a wheelchair. If not in this ep, it will surely happen sooner or later.
the main question would be, how did they survive, including Charlie.

Re: Lost Season 3 - (SPOILERS)

"Loved it" again.
Very interesting FBs and a lot of action. I thought it was a little bit "not enough" for me but the end... Woowwww ! They're World Champions !!!!

i saw the 2nd yesterday it's not that good but allright
sawyer snogs kate

Sawyer seems will be the hero of the day(season3?).
How the hell did the others passed trought Sayid and Jin? For a former military Sayid screwed up quite a bit. Nice to see that bitch die though.And I was right they are not cut from the rest of the world. I wonder how.

I think the others are actually on another island they were obsessed with the boat and the fact they might get found.

And if you think about the plane (Maybe a mistake) At the very beginning the tail of the plane landed on the Beach from the ocean but in the start of episode 1 season 3 the plane is intact before it breaks up above them meaning it crash landed into the ocean from being above another island.

If it was already above them how did it break up and end on opposite sides of the island

To reply to Revan they didnt pass Sayid and JIn they came from the water maybe again a theory of another island

Last edited:

Very interesting indeed. I love how the new guys joined the crew in exactly 5s :D !

I loved the way they crowbared the new charecters at the beach in as if they had always been there.

Cracking episode, a bit trippy, but the whole desmond and eko weird talking thing was good, and Locke with his trippy drug stuff, they should all just OD on it and have a good time lol

Excellent ep. Enjoyed the bible reference, Lock losing his speech because of him not believing. Just like that passage of the bible that someguy(Lazarus?) lost his voice because he didn't believe god when god said that his wife would have a son.

@embraceuk1, I don't know if they really came from the water. Maybe they have another boat, since they gave one to Michael and Walt. But Bill was crazy to get the sailboat. I don't think they are on another island since at the beggining of ep 1 s3, the above scene there is no separation between the pice of land they are and were the tail landed. And the tail section people would probably see the suposed other island. Unless there is hatch that creates invisibility. Wouldn't be that surprsing.

Oh embraceuk1 you're gooood !

What's going to happen now we know their situations ? Hard to tell knowing the big break is coming. Still not a lot of action (though scenarists promised a lot), i'm guessing the "intermediate" cliffhanger is going to be huge.

Thks Tuta77

Thought that episode was boring tho until the last 10 mins.
The jail stuff was predictable nonsense.

But i still think they are in the future.
Hurleys comment in season 1 when they listened to the shortwave radio was a big clue.
And ppl are forgetting about the Security Device (don't know why its named that) its nothing that would be around present day.
I think Sawyers Daughter might be on the island grown up (big Guess).
Desmond has clearly seen the future somehow.
It would explain how the others know everything about the islanders.

The trailer for the next two weeks looked good and what was that in the camera at the end.

Looking for the trailer on ABC and found out the dates for the break so no Lost from November 8 and it returns February 7.

Last edited:

WTF happened !???!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: The end is sooooo shocking !

The episode tells a good story with lots of nice FB but then it speeds up until a huge ending.

I have to watch it again.

There is one more episode before the break.

305 was the best Lost episode since the finale of season one, IMO.

What an episode that was, the next one should be just as good they are bound to end it on a big cliff hanger

Im looking forward to see who that guy was with the eye patch and to see what hatch he is in

Mr Ecko.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! He was my fave character :( :(

Damn fucking fogg thing. I still don't know what the hell that thing is. I thought we never see it again. the guy with the eyepatch haha who the hell was that.

fuck no, Ecko gave alot of style to the series. At least it shows courage by the JJ by removing a fav caracther like that, but he is surely giving room to the new hot chick and the other guy. Lost is far from over.

Only one more ep. :( :( then months till they get back, and i'll have nothing to watch till then. :( :(

Yeah wtf man......what is this rediculous thing called winterbreak? This isn't football man! Why do they have a break when it's just getting started? Stupid americans!

I'm wondering how the rest of this is going to pan out now. There's a black cloud which can throw people all around and smash their heads into trees. Meaning that either they're imagining it all, which is crap, or it's real, which means it's an alien invention, which is crap, or they're in the future, which is crap. (Crap meaning not a very convincing nor enjoyable ending)

So what am I watching the rest of the series for, knowing the ending is going to be crap?

The black fog seems to be the decision if you go to heaven or hell, metaphor (Judgment device).

Remember wen it showed ecko his past and in this episode Ecko didn't seek forgiveness so it killed him.
The Locke said he saw white light and it didn't want to kill him it was just dragging him off and Locke was disappointed when Jack saved him.

But i agree with jack Bauer that would be crap and if purgatory turns out to be the real case big disappointment.
I still get the nagging doubt they make a lot up as they go along and may have originally had purgatory in mind but are trying to change it when everyone figured it out within minutes.

Even tho they denied it its obvious they killed off the two woman because of the drink driving stuff and changed some of the story.

Back
Top Bottom