LOST (***SEASON 2 Spoilers Thread***)

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Theres a rumour going around that Shannon was actually stabbed by Danielle (the french woman) cause Danielle thought Shannon was 'sick'. Michelle Rodriguez (sp?) then shot Danielle.

Oh and next weeks episode is apparently all about what happened in the tail section of the plane, so we're gonna have to wait 2 weeks for the conclusion of this episode
I edited that to make sure the new spoiler thing is working, looks ok. :)

Now for me this ep was predicatable it might have something to do with knowing someone was going to die but within the first 5 mins i think everyone knew it would be shannon...the rumours flying around are just funny some people have to much time on there hands and i think its been porved now it was ana!

has anybody ever seen a film where M.Rodriquez doesnt play the hard girl with a attiude role....? She just winds me up!

Last edited:
Yup hate her too, I understand her situation has possible made her tough on the island . But lets face it shes killed one of the main group accident or not I think it will b asking a lot for her to be accepted.

jamie_mack said:
Now for me this ep was predicatable it might have something to do with knowing someone was going to die but within the first 5 mins i think everyone knew it would be shannon...the rumours flying around are just funny some people have to much time on there hands and i think its been porved now it was ana!

has anybody ever seen a film where M.Rodriquez doesnt play the hard girl with a attiude role....? She just winds me up!

Yeah but Michelle is like that in real life too!

Did you guys see her get punk'd?

this is not a real spoiler.
It was funny.

Same here, it really put you into the mind of Ana Lucia and some of the other survivors on that side of the island. We know so much know about why they're scared, on edge and why Ana Lucia shot at any moving thing coming through the jungle - sadly it was Shannon.

Ana Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez) is rather fit me thinks.

Last edited:
Very fit, now i know it is a spoilers thread and people should know better but you might want to youse the spoiler tag just in case.

There are too many shows on right now where they show basically everything in the following week previews.
Why did they have to tell us someone was going to die.
Then the episode was all about shannon it was a huge spoiler.
Now next week we know Sanjay is going to try and kill ana but then she runs up to him when hes tied up with a knife and wow she clearly is just going to cut him free shock horror.

Milanista said:
Enjoyed the episode, but got annoyed at the fact that it was a recap episode. Ffs another week until we find out what happens.

How was that a recap episode? A recap episode is when they show things that have already been shown. None of that had been shown before, except that stuff right at the end.

Thanks for the spoiler embraceuk1, what do you think the spoiler tags are for? Don't watch the previews if you don't want to know anything, I never watch the previews.

I loved this episode....in fact its one of the best ones I've seen. M.Rodriquez is hot...but bloody hell, what percentage of her face is her lips!? Half of the time shes pouting and it really puts you off.

But other than that, I really sympathise with her character now...Curse you Lost directors! - you made me so fickle now!

embraceuk, could you please stop posting up any possible spoilers without the spoiler tags?! Some of us have recordings without next week's previews so don't know the hell you are talking about and you could potentially be spoiling it with your thoughts.....even if it is minor.

Episode 8 is soooooooooo amazing btw. Its getting better and better!

What an episode that was. Finally Lost is getting good again after a pretty dull beginning to Season 2.

Yes it was very good, a cracking episode it had everything in it.
Do you guys buy into that eko was on the Island before the plane crash with the drug smugerlers....? Did anyone get a look at the crossword properly? Biggest shock of last night had to be that...Anna was a cop in her back story!:shock: :roll:

Just watched Episode 9 - and all i can say is

Holy Shit.

The Sawyer situation was intense, finding out exactly what Kate did was very interesting and her pash with Jack is just gonna cause all ends of ruction, haha!

But the computer story is just utter mind-destroying, i just wanna see what happens now in terms of whether it really IS Walt at the other end. Knowing Lost it could be another kid lost in the "Others camp" who has a dad called Michael, operating on MSN with a wireless laptop :lmao:

did u guys see the horse "taker" (sorry for lack of english words here).. so lame.

Holy shit. This has really opened up the programme again.

This means another incident could occur because of what the guy said in the video. I'm sure it really was Walt otherwise it would make no sense and wouldn't be as good. It really makes it more interesting now. I really wanna know where Walt is and wtf is going on.

Last edited:
Kaah said:
did u guys see the horse "taker" (sorry for lack of english words here).. so lame.
I saw the hand yeah!

In reply to Noted, i think this was the catalyst of all the stuff left to come in this season. The emphasis for the remaining episodes could well be on finding out who and where the person is talking to Michael on the computer (like the emphasis on many of the back half of the Season 1 episodes was the Hatch and its content), and also the Kate / Jack / Sawyer / Ana Lucia possible love tangle.... Obviously there'll be more stories to add to these events...

I personally thought the episode was a huge letdown....I mean I don't understand why
Kate will be chased around the world by the Marshall just for killing her trashy father. I mean, its bad but is it worth for the government to go all crazy on her ass?

Also the horse thing was a bit random...TBH I think I was perhaps expecting a little too much from this episode - especially as my mates were bigging it up so much.

The ending was interesting tho'

rockykabir said:
I personally thought the episode was a huge letdown....I mean I don't understand why
Kate will be chased around the world by the Marshall just for killing her trashy father. I mean, its bad but is it worth for the government to go all crazy on her ass?

Don't forget she also had a part to play in her friend the doctor getting killed, robbing that bank where some more people got killed and that marshall obviously has personal reasons for capturing her. I mean she did leave him by the side of the road in pretty bad shape.

I thought the Episode was great
now we have them all back together the story can go back to the Island ect, the ending was class although you could see it coming.... Has there been any reference to the numbers yet in this series?

Back
Top Bottom