LOST (***SEASON 2 Spoilers Thread***)

I thought it was good. We find out more about the other survivors.

Who are those people who walk by Jin and Echo!????????? And at the preview for episode 6 (3 weeks awya ffs) you see this freaky guy laugh.... wtf!!

Missed some of the episode. What's the deal with Jin busting out the English language - didn't last week's preview of this episode have him speaking English?

Overall, I thought a lot of filler material was seaping into the episode -- let's get on with some hardcore conflict and drama already.

Let's also hope we don't have to wait 3 weeks to see the next episode -- what, are we all living in network time or something?

No of course Jin does not speak English

But his english has improved, a lil fishy :p

3 weeks to the next one due to baseball

I`m enjoying this too, though agree theres been a bit too much repeated footage from previous episodes.

I thought it was pretty cool when I saw Christopher was the wheelchair bound narrator Augustus Hill from Oz...(HBO series)...then it got better when I saw the black guy who is with the new group Sawyer & Chris etc meet.

It`s Adibisi from Oz - ledge! :)
The way he used to wear his beany hats cracked me up :D

embraceuk1 said:
Yep i didnt understand why ppl were suddenly saying Jin could speak english just cause he blurted out "The Others" at the end of the other episode

No, it was when he said, "Things are going to change" or something at the end of one of the episodes, in a perfect American accent. But that was just part of Hurleys dream, no one knew that at the time though.

Another boring episode. Whats goin on recently. Wheres the tension and drama of the first series?

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
No, it was when he said, "Things are going to change" or something at the end of one of the episodes, in a perfect American accent. But that was just part of Hurleys dream, no one knew that at the time though.

Have a cluckety cluck cluck day, Hugo

Jin speaks perfect english ive seen him in 24....;)

i think the ep's have all been pretty good up to now in this series, the thing is last series i watched most of them back to back so i suppose that kind of hid any less than average episodes!

Do we have any reason why there is a three week break, I know this week its the world series so thats understandable but whats happening over the next couple of weeks for them not to show it?

jamie_mack said:
Jin speaks perfect english ive seen him in 24....;)

i think the ep's have all been pretty good up to now in this series, the thing is last series i watched most of them back to back so i suppose that kind of hid any less than average episodes!

Do we have any reason why there is a three week break, I know this week its the world series so thats understandable but whats happening over the next couple of weeks for them not to show it?

It's something to do with the ABC network, sweeps and advertising, the LOST creator was quoted saying that he's a bit pissed with whats going on and would love to show all the episodes back to back if he could!!!:)

PS. Hi to anyone whop remembers me, be away from here a while!!

\\:o/ http://www.sendmefile.com/00133819

Nobody can tell ya
There's only one song worth singing
They may try and sell ya
Cause it hangs them up
To see someone like you

You gotta make your own kind of music
Sing your own special song
Make your own kind music
Even if nobody else sings along

It can't be nowhere
The loneliest kind of lonely
It may be
Just to do your thing is the hardest things to do

Make your own kind music

And if you will not take my hand
Then I must be going, I'll understand

Make your own kind music

Make your own kind music

Make your own kind music

No no no no
If nobody else sings along

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
I don't think any episodes have been boring tbh. I love them all
Agreed man - i don't watch hardly any TV - but Lost is just immense viewing, every episode is either compelling, jaw-dropping or both.

so who do you think will die on wednesday a new person if so thats pathetic.
I was so happy when shannon died to find out she didnt sucked that would have been something different for a change.

It wont be sawyer as he gets sick in preview and that would be too obvious.

embraceuk1 said:
I was so happy when shannon died to find out she didnt sucked that would have been something different for a change.

Looks like your going to be happy with wednesdays result then

Better episode the others are pretty creepy especially when you cant see them.
I am glad of what happened michelle Rodriques is a complete bitch and now everyone will hate her.
They still want ppl to die unsuspected tho it was pretty obvious who it was going to be.
I want a show to keep you on the edge where no one is safe.

Lost has nothing to do with FOX and that site is linked from the officail site so it should be legit.

Now that site just says invalid IP and closes

Last edited:
Theres a rumour going around that Shannon was actually stabbed by Danielle (the french woman) cause Danielle thought Shannon was 'sick'. Michelle Rodriguez (sp?) then shot Danielle.

Oh and next weeks episode is apparently all about what happened in the tail section of the plane, so we're gonna have to wait 2 weeks for the conclusion of this episode

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn that was a good episode. I'm falling for the director's tricks - I used to think Shannon was just a waste of space (a fine waste of space mind ;)) but the episode really made me feel for her. Was well upset at the end...

But its a good turn in events. I'm really interested in seeing the background stories of the new guys (especially Echo - the guy seems to be a bit too good to everyone - is he linked to the first plane crash from Nigeria?)

Good stuff

Back
Top Bottom