LOST (***SEASON 2 Spoilers Thread***)

Yeh he can a twat at time. my favourite characters are Locke and Sawyer. Hurley is a close third purely for the comedic value.

another pretty crazy episode.

everything's making more sense now, but i am sure they got a lot more surprises and nothing is like it seems right now...gotta love this show.

Yeah it was mentioned they have enough material for six seasons which is good but I just don't think its feasible . Already the flashbacks have given most of the characters the depth we need . Lockes had 3 and The last one imo wasn't really neccasary , just to get the point along of a leap of faith. in the 6th season it would be completely inane to have an episode dedicated to a silly moral and humanise a character who was always portrayed as a good bloke.

Only characters background stories that interest me enough are Jin , Sawyer and Sayid. I just don't want to see these characters ruined . i have a funny feeling my view on jin will be changed next week :(

They usually say this sort of thing to add to the hype but when ratings start to drop (especially with such an expensive show), they will end it. I can't see it going on for more than three seasons imo.

With something like 24, you can think of a number of different situations (& I'm already getting bored already if S4 is a sign of things to come). But stuck in a secluded island, what else can they put without making it obvious it wasn't planned? :roll:

I hope it doesnt last 6 but i could see it reaching 5 for the sydication thing they have goin on in the US! I felt a bit let down by last weeks episode not sure why but i didnt enjoy it as much as some of the others..

Can we close this and open one for each different episode? Makes it so much easier to discuss.

Who noticed walt on the milk carton in Hulrey's dream under the word MISSING.

Why so? It may not answer many questions but boy was it touching, especially when we find out the Rose's husband is white, and a real nice guy. The end scene was great too, with Charlie hugging Hurley

Anyone notice the new symbol in the 2nd hatch? Some people are saying theirs a leak, thats why theres so view survivors of the tail.... and that could be weakness.

Some also saying that the cement blocks the connection between the hatches.

what a pile of tosh........but I get the feeling that all this sentimentality stuff is building up to something spectacular

edit: That guy looks so much like Lauren! (from Arsenal):

13957.jpg

Last edited:
Locke's my favourite too along with Sawyer. I'm loving the sarcastic nature of Sawyer. his lines are getting funnier as the show goes on.

When Jin points at Sawyer's bullet wound, sawyer replies "why don't you pee on it".

And when Anna-Lucia hits hit for the millionth time he replies "You hit me again, I'll Kill you"

:lmao:

Ok episode last night, i thought they should have gone into more detail with the talies! I know i for one would have asked a few more questions if id been kept in a pit then let out told there were 23 surviors only to find out there are a handfull left, rather than look puzzled and worried at each other....

As for the logo it looks like a arrow to me:-

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
I thought the episode was great! The ending didn't have a big cliff hanger like it usually does, but at least it makes the wait a little more bearable till next week.

As far as I remember most of the first series or the first half nyway was like this, all around the fire at the end signs of bonding that sort of idea. The second series for 3 eps has been constant non stop, it ws a nice break. I like the thought of some sort of radiation leak but at that wouldn't be surprised if ti was something to do with the others/security system.

Milanista said:
I found Hurley's dream really funny.

"Dude you speak English!"
"No, you speak Korean"

yeah, great idea :D

imo a superb episode, i can't see any letdowns so far...i love them all.the end scene with hurley getting the food out, charlie hugging him, and also bernard and michael, just awesome. nearly had to cry. ;) :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom