1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Lost rating for thumping someone? :(

Discussion in 'Online Gaming' started by JustinAccurate, 29 June 2007.

1. JustinAccurate

JustinAccurate Conference

4 August 2003
    Heading Shooto!
    [​IMG]

It dont really bother me this is my fun account; but I would like to have over 600 rating some day on one of my accounts :D

Played 2 really close games using smaller teams with these guys (they play 2 on one PC) but eventually I won them both 2-1

Then they picked barca so I picked real (never really played them before!)

I won the next game 8-0 (one of those games where everything goes right and you score every chance) and in the rematch I won a closer game 6-2. But my reward for this is to loose rating? And he gained 3 points for getting kaned as well! Is that really fair?

2. Kaiser

Kaiser PES Enthusiast

3 July 2003
    Borusse
    It is a cheat on there part. Me and Jonestm played some guy called Pro_6 and were Olympiakos and beat Chelsea 4-1 we lost points and it only counted as a draw.

As you can imagine we were FAR from happt

3. Dan™

Dan™ Non-League

5 December 2004
    It's not cheating.

The Online scoring system is incorrect, so if you don't change teams the game counts as a draw in the next game.

4. LeBanner

LeBanner Non-League

9 August 2003
    Yep, I allready posted that. I played 3 games in a row wth the same guy and all of them I won....I got -7 points and 1 win and 2 losses....damn konami

5. ramiro7

ramiro7 Non-League

4 February 2006
    u have to choose play again with differrent team and choose the same team again