PC Looking for goal cheers and clips without commentary

Daisuk

Yiddo
22 October 2002
Oslo
Tottenham Hotspur
I'm making a PES video, I've recorded all goals I've scored during a season with Tottenham, and I am going to compile it into somewhat of a season review. The thing is, I want audio on the goal clips, so that it sounds like the crowd is cheering everytime the ball goes in the net.

Ideally I'm looking for sound files of goals being scored without there being any commentary - preferably from real life games (as the whistle sound in PES is annoying, and the crowd cheer is too low). I've tried to find clips of games without commentary, but haven't found much.

Does anyone know where I can find that? Basically some sound where you can hear the fans singing in the background, and then cheering when a goal is scored. I need as many of these clips as possible (preferably from Tottenham games), but have no clue if they even exist.

Can anyone help? Or does anyone have any good suggestions on how I might do this? :)

Thanks! A bit too Italian sounding, but I might use it somehow. :)

Well, I am looking for audio from real life games without commentaries - ideally from 10 seconds before the team scores, and a few seconds after as well. Both from home games (extra loud cheer) and away games (a bit more muted cheer). And preferably Tottenham. :) I remember there existing such videos, but I just can't seem to find any.

http://videos.sapo.pt/epoca1011

Portuguese language, but you'll understand it...just look for 'Golo' (goal). You can find other plays as well, for missing reactions and so on. Look for Benfica, Sporting and Porto home games for louder cheers.

http://videos.sapo.pt/epoca1011

Portuguese language, but you'll understand it...just look for 'Golo' (goal). You can find other plays as well, for missing reactions and so on. Look for Benfica, Sporting and Porto home games for louder cheers.

Thanks for it, maybe I can use some of it. :)

I really need to find som English stuff though, anyone? :)

Thanks, but no thanks, Cro! I have found quite a lot of decent clips from Spurs TV Online. Will try to see how it works with the video tonight. :) Thanks anyway, though!

Back
Top Bottom