1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

LOOK THIS FUCK CHEATER ''CEASAR''

Discussion in 'Online Gaming' started by cazzonegro, 10 June 2007.

1. cazzonegro

cazzonegro Banned

6 June 2007
  2. 103SpooKy

103SpooKy Die hard Arjen Robben fan

27 July 2006
    The Netherlands
    lol ceasar reached it to the evoweb forum !,

3. Kaiser

Kaiser PES Enthusiast

3 July 2003
    Borusse
    LOL Ceasar even had the gaul to say "good game" :lmao:

Send that shit to Konami and say THAT is the Problem with people hosting themselves.

Time they took a leaf from Battlefield server and generic host so we see the real players online

4. Ceasar

Ceasar Guest

Yeah i totally agree. Konami should fix it.
    As long as they aren't capable of it, i will be playing.
    Just remember to look at the stats before u play a cheater :)

BTW this was the original movie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2KwRzVmPpg

5. Coopz

Coopz Retired Footballer

27 April 2002
    What do you get out of cheating?

do you not play games for the enjoyment of it?

6. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA
    i laughed but you are a cheating bastard, LOL

7. chucker

chucker Conference

14 February 2006
    Ireland
    man.utd
    that is just plain sad!

8. winston

winston Champions League

7 August 2005
    My favourite part of the video is at around 1:10 (83:31 in the match) when Ceasar's right back gets the ball on the right wing and stands and waits....and Bukanero waits...and waits....then makes a mad rush for the ball...but fails. Reminded me of the traditional Benny Hill chase sketch.

It was also really weird the way the RB seems to initially run over the ball and runs about 10 yards without it, before magically instantly reversing back to the ball. It's the sort of thing I thought only the cheating cpu could do.

9. airjoca

airjoca International

29 July 2003
    Amadora, Portugal
    SL Benfica
    The only thing you can do against this sort of prick is to have a different formation ready on Formation A or B, with an all out attack strategy. You'll get the ball back sooner or later, but then he might do what he did to score the goal. Pathetic people.

10. DoKtOr Do

DoKtOr Do Non-League

17 June 2004
    are you?
    one word: loser

11. Bailzebub

Bailzebub ''shooto miss''

25 October 2001
    Lancashire
    not much you can do against the lag cowards but to help chances of winning the ball from folk who pass around the back four constantly place a human player in a passing lane, even when you might be quite some way from a player with the ball cut off one on the back four lanes and use square to bring another in to challenge.

it's not the same as just holding square and X which on occasion is used in a midfield melee, you're moving one player into different positions and charging down with the cpu player waiting for that one stumble, auto bad control, slow ball...

if it dosen't sound effective it's because i haven't explained the idea properly on here, and it does count on random chance of an auto bad touch on the ball and the like, it's more involved than winning the ball in other places on the park where there is less space to pass it about, but your human controlled midfielder (which is the best choice to try this due to usually having more forwards with a chance to win the ball to) is cutting down one option while one cpu forward is charging down the defender/keeper...and the other forward gives a random chance to win the ball.....best chance you'll have against this trick unless future versions up the AI.

12. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    What possible enjoyment can be had out of that?

I thought this thread was all about having affairs lol...

13. BURNA

BURNA LIVERPOOL FC

26 April 2006
    England
    Liverpool

I hope you get banned off here you sad twat.

I feel sorry for you really, you must be such a loser to play like that. It just reflects your personality.

14. Ceasar

Ceasar Guest

Wow, original words.....NOT.
    Be more creative, cuz i've already heard that i'm sad, pathetic, bla bla bla at pesfan forums.

Its just a game, u don't have to play me, so grow up.
    Hehehe, look who's talking

15. Coopz

Coopz Retired Footballer

27 April 2002
    its you that should grow up really

play the game how its meant to be played

FOR FUN

16. Ceasar

Ceasar Guest

I play the game for fun. MY FUN!!
    For i am a griefer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefer
    Griefers are much maligned.
    Condemned as the playground bullies of the online world, they are in fact masters of innovation.
    These are the anarchists of gaming, taking the ingredients they’re given and making a cake no one was expecting.
    Jealous? You should be. So why not begin your career of adding imagination to multiplayer gaming today?

17. 103SpooKy

27 July 2006
    The Netherlands
    lol:8):

18. Coopz

Coopz Retired Footballer

27 April 2002
    what a load of shit that is

your innovating nothing its not hard to cheat

but i see you enjoy it so each to there own, if it wasnt for shoddy work on the makers part it wouldnt exist anyway

19. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

T-W-A-T

20. Damo7

Damo7 Mersey Red Boy

26 April 2005
    Chester
    Liverpool FC
    CEASER = KNOB/TWAT/GAY/CHEAT/IDIOT/WEIRDO/NO MATES/LITTLE DICK!!!

21. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Any more to add to that Damo?

22. snowman

snowman Conference

12 August 2003
    No one wants to play u but some people don't know that you are such a stupid and pathetic person.Do us a favor, Play offline and cheat the A.I.

23. STR

STR .

15 April 2003
    motherfucking cheaters

24. Pronewbie

Pronewbie Non-League

16 March 2007
    I'm sure you could have pressured him and put your attack to full?

25. ramiro7

ramiro7 Non-League

4 February 2006
    one question how can u capture a video from pes6 i tried camtasia but it goes slow after capturing any idea
    BTW CESEAR is DUTCH

26. 103SpooKy

27 July 2006
    The Netherlands
    i know, just like me,
    in 2v2 (You cant cheat) we pwned some with newcastle united