1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

longest free kick

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by cyclone, 24 June 2005.

1. cyclone

cyclone Non-League

24 February 2004
    USA
    hey guys, whats da longest free kick you have scored, well mine is a 41 yard free kick scrotcher from none other than R. Carlos, the keeper just stood motionless, unfortunately my friend who i scored it agaionst wrestled me, and i was not able to save it.

2. limeyboy14

limeyboy14 Guest

25m:D

I have yet to score one with Carlos:p

3. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    Deliberate or not? Deliberate id have to say about 41M.

Non Deliberate would be about 70 something, i was just Crossing one into the box, keeper fucked up and it went right in.

4. newblood8

newblood8 League 2

3 August 2003
    Gladbeck, Germany
    Schalke 04, Liverpool FC
    John Arne Riise from 42 M.

5. Super Quinninho

Super Quinninho Sunderland A.F.C

11 March 2003
    Klaxonville
    Sunderland A.F.C
    just outside my own box, didnt mean it to happen like, just smacked it and bounced over the keeper

deliberate would be about 40ish, beckham on ISS PRO EVO 2 for ps1

6. PRO_TOO

PRO_TOO Team Heffernan

25 May 2003
    Rego Park, Germany
    Team Heffernan
    Deisler from Bayern scored once directly from 32M. and what a beauty that was...

7. socrates213

socrates213 Football Is a Religion

10 August 2004
    Cyprus
    I scored one from 45M against my mate with Roberto Carlos. It wasn't satisfactory really as I just blasted over the keepers head who amazingly stood there and watched. I also scored many 30-35M FK with Adriano im my ML. I changed his shoot animation to the one R. Carlos has and I seem to be able to hit them a lot easier this way from long distance.

8. Happy_2008

Happy_2008 Non-League

17 December 2002
    I scored for around 42 yards but cant remember who it was. It was basically a long pass to the penalty area but every missed it and it went straight in lol. However, my brother has blasted 2 free kicks with Roberto Carlos and my keeper didnt even move,

9. interfeciens

interfeciens Non-League

3 December 2002
    I hit one in with Rivaldo in we6fe from 39m deliberately with that (what used to be) cannon of a left foot. Had it saved a long time ago but it was deleted.

10. Genkitzu

Genkitzu WE10 Pro

21 September 2004
    Amsterdam
    Well, Roberto Carlos's Animation.. makes the Shot Much Harder and you can schoot with the outside of your boot.. so 2 types or Curve :)

Last edited: 29 June 2005
  11. filthydani

filthydani Guest

100 m , was a free kick from my penalty area

12. Sheep319

Sheep319 Non-League

5 January 2004
    mmm...
    somewhere from the Middle of the field..
    53m?

i don't know..
    but it just happened!

13. :lmao:

14. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    Had a bunch of those too. Flukey - yes. Its becaues the ball bounces over the rushing GK.

15. erichlebt

erichlebt League 2

18 March 2002
    Germany
    The ball was just over the half-court-line, slightly left from the middle so it might have been 54-55m. Carlos off course.