Logos For Bundesliga & English Teams

icy ice i thought you might know, :) konami are very greedy about this, kitserver should solve the problem but strange how logos are not there for bundesliga and most english teams

yeah true im having doubts about the update feature i reckon konami do not allow for unlicenced teams to have logos and real name what do you think you think its an update issue for the download feature maybe they have disabled the unlicenced teams for patchers ?

the problem is that when you install patch 1.20, as there are new licensed teams, the badges change. So they add a new bin file with all the new badges and onld ones, different than the one used before (the old one doens't work anymore)

I looked for it but couldn't find it anywhere

this really weird so we gonna have no team logos for bundesliga and english teams konami have really made it awfull for patching, they better update everyyyy month or else theres no useee

If You have patch 1.2 installed, You have to instert the eemeblemns that You want to files unnamed 1169 and 1170 in cv0f.img and than create a folder cv0f.img in Kitserver/img and insert them there. This should work.

well done tomi pl excellent work with the logos for bundesliga and others at last that problems out of the way now i havent checked with your option file yet have you done anything to it

hmm i just found that you misplaced bayern munich twice with wrong logos and the stats are wrong for bayern i think still work to be done i guess thanks

Back
Top Bottom