1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Logos For Bundesliga & English Teams

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Primepost, 16 November 2008.

1. Primepost

Primepost Banned

31 August 2006
    Melbourne
    I still can't get to see the real logos with several patches of tried can someone help with this new 1.2 patch and kitserver

2. icyice

icyice Non-League

17 October 2008
    I have the same problem. Please help us.

3. Primepost

Primepost Banned

31 August 2006
    Melbourne
    icy ice i thought you might know, :) konami are very greedy about this, kitserver should solve the problem but strange how logos are not there for bundesliga and most english teams

4. icyice

icyice Non-League

17 October 2008
    Ohhh that's not good. We must fix that. I thought it but I can't believe it.

5. Primepost

Primepost Banned

31 August 2006
    Melbourne
    yeah true im having doubts about the update feature i reckon konami do not allow for unlicenced teams to have logos and real name what do you think you think its an update issue for the download feature maybe they have disabled the unlicenced teams for patchers ?

6. Primepost

Primepost Banned

31 August 2006
    Melbourne
    i believe konami will update the game still lineups are missing and are messy faces and kits should also ne updated added

7. elxeneixe

elxeneixe League 2

1 December 2007
    the problem is that when you install patch 1.20, as there are new licensed teams, the badges change. So they add a new bin file with all the new badges and onld ones, different than the one used before (the old one doens't work anymore)

I looked for it but couldn't find it anywhere

8. Primepost

Primepost Banned

31 August 2006
    Melbourne
    this really weird so we gonna have no team logos for bundesliga and english teams konami have really made it awfull for patching, they better update everyyyy month or else theres no useee

9. tomipl

tomipl Against Mod€rn Football

6 September 2007
    Warsaw, Poland
    Legia Warszawa
    If You have patch 1.2 installed, You have to instert the eemeblemns that You want to files unnamed 1169 and 1170 in cv0f.img and than create a folder cv0f.img in Kitserver/img and insert them there. This should work.

10. Primepost

Primepost Banned

31 August 2006
    Melbourne
    tomipl my concern is nobody has actually done that in a patch, can you do one pls

11. tomipl

6 September 2007
    Warsaw, Poland
    Legia Warszawa
    I ve made that file for Estebans patch. There's Bundesliga in place of Others B.

12. icyice

icyice Non-League

17 October 2008
    Thanks for helping me, that should work.

13. Primepost

Primepost Banned

31 August 2006
    Melbourne
    well done tomi pl excellent work with the logos for bundesliga and others at last that problems out of the way now i havent checked with your option file yet have you done anything to it

14. Primepost

Primepost Banned

31 August 2006
    Melbourne
    excellent work tomi i will follow up with your patch more often at http://pes-patch.blogspot.com/

nice work and if you can explain what changes you have done with option file i will be glad

im just trying to get the most realistic game that konami unfinished

15. tomipl

6 September 2007
    Warsaw, Poland
    Legia Warszawa
  16. Primepost

Primepost Banned

31 August 2006
    Melbourne
    hmm i just found that you misplaced bayern munich twice with wrong logos and the stats are wrong for bayern i think still work to be done i guess thanks