1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Logitech rumblepad 2 or xbox 360 conroller?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by therose, 16 November 2006.

1. therose

therose Non-League

21 April 2003
    Which one should I buy? I have been using a Logitech Dual Action up until now, but it's died on me just like the other two I have owned. DO NOT BUY LOGITECH DUAL ACTION - it will lose calibration time after time.

And as for using a ps2 adapter? forget it - lag central.

Which one guys?

Thanks

2. spoon71

spoon71 been there done that

10 November 2003
    What do you mean by "lag central" ? I'm curious because I use this kind of adapter and I haven't notice any lag. But maybe I'm just blind, so tell me, please.

3. therose

therose Non-League

21 April 2003
    I bought one a long time ago and after installing the driver it lagged like a biatch. I searched on the web a little and i think it's OK to use a ps2 adapter if you use the windows drivers. However, the drivers for my adapter are now stuck there - can't get rid of them!!

Also, the touch sensitivity of the ps2 controller apparently causes problems.

4. Ad16

Ad16 Premiership

13 November 2006
    I would like some info on this too, i was thinking of getting the Logitech rumblepad 2.

5. pretty

pretty League 2

26 October 2005
    I use the wireless runble pad 2 , and it's perfect, very responsive and d-pad feels nice.

6. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    The best solution is a PS1 Analogue Pad, tho those might be a little difficult to find now, I'm not sure. It's of course ideal for WE/PES, and offers the two sticks while having completely digital face buttons (not pressure-sensitive, like the Dual-Shock 2).

A regular PS1 controller would also be great although you'll have no sticks to use.

7. futsito

futsito Conference

10 July 2006
    I got an xbox 360 controller to play on the pc. i have no xbox 360. it cost me around 45USdls and I think it may be expensive but it plays great and the joysticks are like new.

Im not dissapointed on the xbox 360 wired controller.

8. alekfyne

alekfyne Guest

This afternoon i bought the logitech rumblepad cordless and i must say im very impressed with it!!:applause:

In the past i tried al different kinds of gamepads (dualshock adapter included) and it was not that great. But now its like a new world for me because cordless is the way to go. I did not test it yet with pes6 online but i have no reasons to believe it does not work.

9. spoon71

spoon71 been there done that

10 November 2003
    thanks for response
    CHEERS!

10. lloyd

lloyd Guest

I like the Logitech myself.

11. dg32

dg32 League 1

4 January 2006
    United States
    Mexico, Arsenal
    use 360 wired controller, works awesome

12. mcnuggetz

mcnuggetz Non-League

16 March 2006
    I have got 2 logitech rumblepad 2 myself and they both works perfectly!:)