1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Locking FPS

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by renatus, 21 June 2005.

1. renatus

renatus Guest

Hello.
    My problem with pes4 pc is that in any resolution i play i get 30 fps near the goals but in midlefield it goes up to 40-45-even 55..making the game unplayable.

my question is..is there a way to lock the fps at 30?

2. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    I dont think its possible to do that.
    Cuz when you're near the goal, theres more players and the crowd on the screen at once so the game usually slows down. The only thing you can do is upgrade your PC.

3. renatus

renatus Guest

but my proble m is when the fps go up at midfield..because 30 fps near the goals it´s fine for me...

4. KOC2000

KOC2000 Conference

9 July 2003
    What's your PC Specs. ?

5. Elite

Elite League 1

24 June 2002
    The Netherlands
    check your FRAPS and MSN! Everytime that i play with fraps and msn on im getting 30 fps and that sucks hehe :)

6. renatus

renatus Guest

i have a celeron 2.0 w 512 ram and a geforce fx5500 128mb

7. jmzia

jmzia Guest

try to turn off vertical sync from your gfx properties and use 640 with medium or low quality

8. renatus

renatus Guest

i got new driversa and now 1024 mediu it´s good at 30 fps..for me it´s fine